What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Seeds of Fear (Hot Blood, #5)
This topic is about Seeds of Fear
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Collection of adult horror stories many of them with erotic themes. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 21 comments Okay so i remeber these short stories were pretty bad and super horrifying
I read them around high school so definitely between 2009-2013
I remember a couple of them
The most horrifying being one of a woman that worked over the phone for one of those "for a good time call" lines. She accidentally cut off one of her nipples during a call and this spiraled into a horrifying kink/practice of cutting off her body parts during these calls with unsuspecting strangers. This short story ends in her literally cutting out her heart
Another of the stories was a woman whose husband constantly put her down for her weight and was cheating on her. The woman found some sort of a witch or voodoo lady who told her that to lose weight she had to feed her husband a cake with her blood in it or something and after she did so all the weight she lost her husband gained and her husband eventually dies from this. And in order to keep her weight down she has to keep finding men to feed cake to
There was another story about a tourist trap that had some sort of monster creature in it
Another one following a serial killer through his point of view as he kills a series of women believing them to be his ex girlfriend
Honestly there was a whole bunch of them in the book and some if not most of them were really bad but ive been curious for a reread because ive never found anything similar

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Those particular stories don't sound familiar but could it be something from the Hot Blood series? (I've only read three of the volumes and there were at least ten.)

message 3: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 21 comments Scott wrote: "Those particular stories don't sound familiar but could it be something from the Hot Blood series? (I've only read three of the volumes and there were at least ten.)"

Wow record time!
Thank you so much yes!
It was Seeds of Fear
(I had no idea it was a series this is great)

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott Ahh, I haven't read that one. I thought the first and third were mostly quite good, but the fourth was rather stinky. Glad I could help!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hot Blood (other topics)