Beyond Reality discussion

Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse, #3)
This topic is about Abaddon's Gate
SERIES—List & Discussions > The Expanse--Abaddon's Gate: Roll call and first impressions

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shel, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shel (shel99) | 2146 comments Mod
Comment here if you are reading or planning on reading Abaddon's Gate! No spoilers, please!

Bill Burris (wburris) Just started. Woke up early, so read the Prologue before sunrise.

Random (rand0m1s) | 809 comments I started it last night on my walk. Haven't gotten very far yet. Hope to get more in today.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 69 comments Still waiting for the copy of Caliban's War I've got on hold at the library to come in.

message 5: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim Mcclanahan (clovis-man) | 480 comments Finished it a couple of weeks ago. Will add comments in the spoiler section at some point.

message 6: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathi | 3110 comments Mod
Reading now—sucked right in, even with new characters to follow.

Cassandra (cassandrat) Amanda, my library also has a four week wait on these books despite having three copies. it's very popular!

Helen Started.

Random (rand0m1s) | 809 comments I'm just under half way through so far and really enjoying it. The pacing is working very well for me, keeping me pulled along. Which is saying something as the weekend and this week so far have been full of nothing but distractions.

Travis Foster (travismfoster) Just four chapters in. I'm loving the new characters.

Cassandra (cassandrat) just started this book and the tv series. I'm 46 pages in. Happy to have the OPA back. My friend really likes Clarissa, but so far I'm not excited to read about her character.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 69 comments Just got a copy from the library and will start reading when I'm done with Ready Player One.

message 13: by Sumant (new) - added it

Sumant Started the book yesterday, and I am hoked from page one.

Also it seems like quite many years have passed since proto- molecule landed on Venus.

message 14: by Sumant (new) - added it

Sumant 56% done with the book. Currently in ring interesting how things are shaping up in book.