K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

24 views
K-Pop Discussion > First Generation K-Pop

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jun (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 10 comments Hi all!

I'm new to the community.

Has anyone else here been a fan since first generation K-Pop? I discovered SES at the end of high school and have been a fan since. :)


message 2: by Zara (new)

Zara Arshad (zara_arshad) | 27 comments How would you describe a first generation K-pop?


message 3: by Jun (last edited Oct 01, 2017 08:52AM) (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 10 comments Zara wrote: "How would you describe a first generation K-pop?"

90s to early 00s.

Groups like SES, HOT, Clon, Baby VOX, Diva, Fin KL, Uhm Junghwa (she's solo), Kim Hyun Jung (Also solo), etc. :)


message 4: by Zara (new)

Zara Arshad (zara_arshad) | 27 comments Jun wrote: Groups like SES, HOT, Clon, Baby VOX, Diva, Fin KL, Uhm Junghwa (she's solo), Kim Hyun Jung (Also solo), etc. :)"

Then I'm definitely third generation... Because I started Kpop after 2010.


message 5: by Phoenix2 (new)

Phoenix2 | 406 comments Zara wrote: "Jun wrote: Groups like SES, HOT, Clon, Baby VOX, Diva, Fin KL, Uhm Junghwa (she's solo), Kim Hyun Jung (Also solo), etc. :)"

Then I'm definitely third generation... Because I started Kpop after 2010."


Me too, though I listen to some first generation songs from time to time


message 6: by Zara (new)

Zara Arshad (zara_arshad) | 27 comments Phoenix2 wrote: "Me too, though I listen to some first generation songs from time to time"

Recommend one that you'd say is your most favorite from first generation.


Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 185 comments Uhm Junghwa never ages. She's still so hot!


message 8: by Jun (new)

Jun Prince (authorjunprince) | 10 comments Cate (The Professional Fangirl) wrote: "Uhm Junghwa never ages. She's still so hot!"

I'll drink to that.


message 9: by Phoenix2 (new)

Phoenix2 | 406 comments Zara wrote: "Phoenix2 wrote: "Me too, though I listen to some first generation songs from time to time"

Recommend one that you'd say is your most favorite from first generation."


Okay well I like HOT- Candy and Warior descedant ever since I've heard them in Reply 1997, Shinhwa-Perfect man, (just classic, plus I looove Eric!!!) okay, practicly all Shinhwa's songs...nothing else comes in mind now but really I just listen to spotify playlists mostly so I don't really know the songs sometimes...


message 10: by Zara (new)

Zara Arshad (zara_arshad) | 27 comments Phoenix2 wrote: " Okay well I like HOT- Candy and Warior descedant ever since I've heard them in Reply 1997, Shinhwa-Perfect man, (just classic, plus I looove Eric!!!) okay, practicly all Shinhwa's songs...nothing else comes in mind now but really I just listen to spotify playlists mostly so I don't really know the songs sometimes... "

Thanks! I shall take a listen


back to top