Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Recommendations > Looking for series with same characters throughout

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 2 comments Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend a good series that has the same MCs throughout all the books? I love ongoing series but it seems like they're harder to find and usually the next book in the series just moves on to the next couple. Some series I loved like this were:

- Fever- Karen Marie Moning
- Hidden Legacy and Kate Daniels- Ilona Andrews
- Sugar Bowl- Sawyer Bennett
- Callie and Kayden - Jessica Sorensen

Thanks everyone!

message 2: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots 📌 Sinister Kisses (SKALS, #1) by Adriana Noir Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2) by Adriana Noir Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3) by Adriana Noir Inferno (SKALS, #4) by Adriana Noir *Dark and gritty.

📌 Brie's Submission Books 1-3 by Red Phoenix *BDSM. There are 13 of these novellas out, with #14 due.

📌 Marked Box Set (The Complete Series With Bonus Content) by Elena M. Reyes

📌 A Love So Dangerous (To the Bone, #1) by Lili Valente A Love So Deadly (To the Bone, #2) by Lili Valente A Love So Deep (To the Bone, #3) by Lili Valente

📌 The Decadence After Dark Box Set (Decadence After Dark, #1-3) by M. Never

📌 Neighbors (Twin Estates, #1) by Stylo Fantome The Neighborhood (Twin Estates, #2) by Stylo Fantome

📌 Dance for Me (Forbidden, #1) by J.C. Valentine Lie to You (Forbidden #2) by J.C. Valentine Fall for Him (Forbidden, #3) by J.C. Valentine

📌 Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1) by J.M. Darhower Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2) by J.M. Darhower Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes, #3) by J.M. Darhower

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 2 comments Thanks for the suggestions, Jamie! I added a bunch Ronny TBR

Mrs  Truth And nothing but the truth (arakathebookaddict) | 1 comments Gena showalters lords of the underworld series

Larissa Ione demoniac series

Kresley coles immortals after dark series

nalini sing psy and guild hunter series

Those are just my favorites 😌

message 5: by RNDK (new)

RNDK J.L. Hendricks - Alpha Alien Abduction series 1-3
Looks like same main characters. Haven't read as yet. Rom. Sci-Fi