Christian Books discussion

General > New Publishing Project

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Taylor (simpletoolsbooks) | 1 comments There’s a publishing expansion project that sounded like just the sort of thing that I wanted to share with fellow Christian bibliophiles. It’s for a new non-fiction book called “What’s the Deal with Christians? – 117 Straightforward Answers to Challenging Questions about God, Christians, and Our Faith”. Like the title implies, it helps shed light on a lot of confusing aspects of Christianity that can be hard to explain or understand, but it does it in an easy-to-read way.
The book is an enriching read that’s well suited for Christians and non-Christians alike, but it’s currently available only in digital format. In order for it to be released in print format and help as many people as possible, a KickStarter campaign is running at https://goo.gl/tR9E7U, where people can not only contribute to publishing costs, but also find out more about the book, read a free sample, buy their own copy, and of course spread the word.
I think you’ll love it, so check it out, see what you think, and tell your friends! Here’s to more books that reach the world with the Good News! Have a great day.

message 2: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Woods (jeremygwoods) | 7 comments Are you the author? Consider publishing it through my company, FaithVenture Media. We have a publishing package for $200 that includes ISBN, book trailer, editing, and more. Go to www.faithventuremedia.com/publishing for more information. You can submit it there, and if we select it for publishing, we'll let you know! It sounds like a great project!