YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Need Help Recalling a Book Title

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (warriorarnelle) | 2 comments I have been trying to remember the name of a book series I read in middle school. I don't know if I can ask it here, but if I list off what I remember about it, can any buddies see if they can name the series?

message 2: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (lilspringonion) | 266 comments I would be happy to try to help you figure it out :). What do you remember about it?

message 3: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (warriorarnelle) | 2 comments I remember it starting with a boy. I think he was either the son or the illegitimate son of the lord he worked for. He was essentially a slave, treated that way because of a birthmark he had, a mark that meant he was associated with dragons. Eventually, the lord used him as bait to trap a dragon, but I don't think it worked. The boy had a sister, too, and the lord wanted to use her to get more boys with the mark.

It's a multi-book series. All dragon riders have this mark, that I think looked like they'd been clawed by a dragon, and they could communicate telepathically with both dragons and other riders.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.