Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Getting To Know You! > Who Wants a ShoutOut on Instagram?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Quinn | 46 comments Hi CeDany,

I would love some help with Instagram, I don't have an account. I was unable to DM you.

message 2: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments Hi! Just sent you the info via your Website. Thanks so much. Ted

message 3: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments CeDany wrote: "Theodore wrote: "Hi! Just sent you the info via your Website. Thanks so much. Ted"

Thanks Theodore -- I'll check it tomorrow -- no time tonight just chilling with family, watching Movies24 funny f..."

Thanks, my friend. Have a great evening with the family.

message 4: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 105 comments Hi CeDany!
Pls check
https://www.pvsharmablog.wordpress.com

Or my GR page.
Thanks a lot.

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Hockaday | 79 comments How do I send you the link on here? Do I just provide the link to my books(have 2) in this discussion link?

message 6: by L.E. (new)

L.E. Doggett (ldwriter2) | 53 comments Don't have a cover yet hopefully soon

message 7: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4600 comments Mod
Sure- you can post the links on any of the threads.

message 8: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1417 comments CeDany wrote: "Updates: Wow! I'll have a good photo montage -- quite a few from here and from my Instagram post.

Just make certain that all your links and requests are done before MIDNIGHT British Summer Time --..."

Good luck with your book!

message 9: by Helen (new)

Helen (helenpicca) | 48 comments CeDany wrote: "Hiya all,

If you want a shout-out on Instagram under #indieauthorsofinstagram -- just DM me your pic-cover or website where I can retrieve it.

I'll make a photo collage for the photo and put your..."

Theodore wrote: "CeDany wrote: "Updates: Wow! I'll have a good photo montage -- quite a few from here and from my Instagram post.

Just make certain that all your links and requests are done before MIDNIGHT British..."

This sounds great. Hope I'm in time. Here's my link: https://www.facebook.com/HelenPiccaAu...

message 10: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 320 comments CeDany wrote: "Hiya all,

If you want a shout-out on Instagram under #indieauthorsofinstagram -- just DM me your pic-cover or website where I can retrieve it.

I'll make a photo collage for the photo and put your..."

CeDany, this is a very nice gesture on your part. Can I (we) who are not on instagram e-mail you the photos and info?

message 11: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 320 comments CeDany wrote: "Judy wrote: "CeDany wrote: "Hiya all,

I'll make a photo collag..."

CeDany, thank you so much. Please let me know if I should send you some info..

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Hamilton | 2560 comments I've sent you a desperate plea lol!

message 13: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 84 comments Sorry I missed you! And thank you for being such a helpful and kindly author. That was a great offer.

message 14: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 84 comments Sorry I missed this. Thank you for being such a helpful and kind hearted author. IT WAS A GREAT IDEA.

message 15: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 320 comments CeDany wrote: "Hi Judy,

I've gone to your website and checked around the internet -- you're on Instagram as of last night, and quite a few clicks on your post.

Hoping this helps, later dear

CeDany, BB, V-V!"

CeDany, thank you so much! Merci beaucoup! ¡Muchisimas gracias

message 16: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4600 comments Mod
Sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking and praying for you on the 5th.

message 17: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 320 comments CeDany wrote: "Judy wrote: "CeDany wrote: "Hi Judy,

I've gone to your website and checked around the internet -- you're on Instagram as of last night, and quite a few clicks on your post.

Hoping this helps, lat..."

CeDany, you have all my sympathy; this must be very hard for you. You and your son will be in my thoughts and prayers.

message 18: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 320 comments CeDany wrote: "Judy wrote: "CeDany wrote: "Judy wrote: "CeDany wrote: "Hi Judy,

I've gone to your website and checked around the internet -- you're on Instagram as of last night, and quite a few clicks on your p..."

Stay as strong as you are, CeDany

message 19: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 84 comments Marvellous thank you! Keep your head up CeD.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread