Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Help with Darkhunter order?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector (last edited Aug 07, 2009 12:27PM) (new)

Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector (jamie_badboyinspector) | 45 comments I need some help with the Dark Hunter reading order. I want to read all the books in the right order so I don't spoil anything or leave out anything. I just finished Dream-Hunter and here is where I am having a problem. On one part of Kenyon's site the order goes
(10) The Dream-Hunter
(11) Upon the Midnight Clear
(12) Dream Chaser
(13) Devil May Cry
(14) One Silent Night
(15) Acheron
(16) Dream Warrior
(17) Bad Moon Rising

but on the print out on the site it is

(10) The Dream-Hunter
(11) Devil May Cry
(11) Upon the Midnight Clear
(12) Dream Chaser
(13) Acheron
(14) One Silent Night
(15) Dream Warrior
(16) Bad Moon Rising
can someone who has read them please help me with the correct order. I know you don't have to read her books in order but I prefer to do that because of recurring characters. I don't want to ruin anything for Acheron's book because it is the one I am really looking forward to. Please help..lol!!

message 2: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ How bizarre...it seems to vary by book. I found it listed in three books in this order (and it is the order which I read them).

(10) Dark Side of the Moon
(11) Dream Hunter
(12) Devil May Cry
(13) Upon the Midnight Clear
(14) Dream Chaser
(15) Acheron
(16) One Silent Night
(17) Dream Warrior
(18) Bad Moon Rising

message 3: by mlady_rebecca (new)

mlady_rebecca | 75 comments Barbara's list matches what's written in the front of "Bad Moon Rising", which was released days ago.

message 4: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 27 comments barbara's list matched what i read..in that exact order..

Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector (jamie_badboyinspector) | 45 comments Thanks ladies I think that is the order I will read them in also!!

message 6: by Jean (new)

Jean | 1 comments The reading order posted by Barbara is the correct one.
Also, after One Silent Night but before Dream Warrior was a short story in the Dead after Dark anthology featuring Fury.

message 7: by Sandra.D. (new)

Sandra.D. (mookiie_lubb) | 3 comments AWWWW this is an AWSOME series!!!! i love it!!