Polls for our Souls discussion

What is the shortest amount of time it's taken you to finish a book?

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Reader Extraordinaire | 133 comments The Gunslinger and Flowers for Algernon only took only a day for me to read them.

message 2: by Oda Renate (new)

Oda Renate (Odasbooklove) | 149 comments 4 hours. several books dont renember exactly which book but yepp

message 3: by Nina (new)

Nina (awkwardlife_nina) | 11 comments I read a lot of books in just one day, for example all the Vampire Academy books. But I think the shortest amount was yesterday, when it took me only 4 hours to finish Mayhem :)
Yeah I think this is the power of procrastination :D

message 4: by Noa (new)

Noa (ReadingWithNoa) | 9 comments It took me 4 hours to finish Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (mistymtns1812) | 22 comments 45 minutes to read The One and Only Ivan

message 6: by Fishface (new)

Fishface I think I finished both Jonathan Livingston Seagull and In Colder Blood in under an hour.

message 7: by Olanrewaju (new)

Olanrewaju Olarinde (ScorpionKing) | 12 comments Can't be sure. have read a lot of books in less than 12 hours.
The one I am proud of is Harry Potter Book 6 which I read in a cumulative 10 hours give or take within a 13+ hours period.

Ashley *Hufflepuff Kitten* I read THE HATE U GIVE in 7 hours.

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia | 10 comments The Fault In Our Stars in 6 hours.

message 10: by Vidyavardhini (new)

Vidyavardhini | 10 comments I read confess in 6 hours. I finished it at 6 in the morning!

message 11: by Beagle Lover (new)

Beagle Lover  (BeagleLover55) | 56 comments 60 minutes to read The Spell of Twelve by Rob Smith. (A children's book, but hey, you asked!!!), (^_-)

message 12: by curleduptoes (new)

curleduptoes | 30 comments An hour. Twilight i think. Twas fun.

message 13: by Annesofie (new)

Annesofie (ananasofie) | 187 comments well i used to read extremely fast and finish anything in a few hours - i read the selection in like 3 hours for example. but now i read so slow idk what happened, a few days ago i read for 6 hours straight and only read 170 pages

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex | 21 comments 3 hours to finish Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and 4 hours to finish the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 104 comments 3 hours the Outsiders.