Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Giveaways, Advertisement > Writing for the first time

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trish (new)

Trish (BookReviewsbyTrish) | 15 comments I have been reading romance books for as long as I can remember. A few days ago I decided to try and wrote my first book. It will be a a romance suspense with some erotica in it. I was hoping to find some book lovers that would be willing to read my book as I write it and let me know what you think. Please let me know if anyone is interested and I will post the link to my book on wattpad :) thanks in advance.

message 2: by Trish (new)

Trish (BookReviewsbyTrish) | 15 comments that was supposed to say "write my own book" sorry about that lol

message 3: by Farozan (new)

Farozan | 12 comments Trish wrote: "I have been reading romance books for as long as I can remember. A few days ago I decided to try and wrote my first book. It will be a a romance suspense with some erotica in it. I was hoping to fi..."
I can try

message 4: by Sapna (new)

Sapna | 3 comments I am a romance writer myself. I can also read it.

message 5: by Trish (new)

Trish (BookReviewsbyTrish) | 15 comments thank you guys here is the link to the book it is on wattpad so I'm writing one chapter at a time and you are able to comment on each chapter the second chapter should be up later today
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GYV2luSXDE

message 6: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4530 comments Mod
I'll look it up as well :)