Ta-da!! ^^ discussion

Books > Pendragon

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Plz tell me uve read this books! Theyre awesome!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Pendragon!!!! :)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) yayz!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Rocio Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ wrote: "Plz tell me uve read this books! Theyre awesome!"

i want to

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) u should!!

message 6: by Catie (new)

Catie THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) THANK U!!

message 8: by Casey (new)

Casey ..there OK

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I read some, theyr very good!!

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie THEY ARE JUST OKAY!!! I am resisting the erge to strangle you.

message 11: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) You mean aren't?

message 12: by Casey (new)

Casey Catie *Godess of Drama* wrote: "THEY ARE JUST OKAY!!! I am resisting the erge to strangle you."

they were boring and very very predictable

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) NO WAY!!! R U CRAZY!! did u read them all?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i only read 1 but it was really cool and it somehow reminded me of harry potter and percy jackson combined...awesome!

message 15: by Casey (new)

Casey Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ tik tok..! wrote: "NO WAY!!! R U CRAZY!! did u read them all?"

I read two.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Grace wrote: "i only read 1 but it was really cool and it somehow reminded me of harry potter and percy jackson combined...awesome!"

ikr?!

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) ✄☠Casey Crane☠✄ ⌠The Mentalist⌡ wrote: "Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ tik tok..! wrote: "NO WAY!!! R U CRAZY!! did u read them all?"

I read two."

well then u cant say that!! grace is right. they are like hp. i mean, every detail adds up and in the end u can understand everything! they are rly cool. u should definetely give it a try.
and im sorry but how can they be predictable? i mean when pendragon arrives at his first territory there is no way you could have expected him fighting in the first 5 mins against imaginary creatures

message 18: by Casey (new)

Casey Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ tik tok..! wrote: "✄☠Casey Crane☠✄ ⌠The Mentalist⌡ wrote: "Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ tik tok..! wrote: "NO WAY!!! R U CRAZY!! did u read them all?"

I read two."

well then u cant say that!! grace is right. they are ..."

I dont like any of the characters, they annoy me.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) :P