GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Two FREE STANDALONE books looking for Reviews Romance with a Dash of Spice

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannyn (new)

Shannyn Leah | 6 comments vI have two books that are FREE right now on Amazon and I am looking for reviews for them! I've included the link for you to go and grab them right off Amazon and I would love it you could review!

These are both the first book of a 5-book series, but they are STANDALONES and have a happily ever after.

Thanks so much, Shannyn.

Lakeshore Secrets: Second Chances, coming back home. https://www.amazon.com/Lakeshore-Secr...

Sunset Thunder: Enemies to Lovers. https://www.amazon.com/Sunset-Thunder...

message 2: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 111 comments Shannyn wrote: "vI have two books that are FREE right now on Amazon and I am looking for reviews for them! I've included the link for you to go and grab them right off Amazon and I would love it you could review! ..."

Hi,
I am looking for authors to interview for my website. You are free to share experiences related the process of making your books, the story behind it, or anything. If you are not sure what to say, there will be a guideline to help you with. If you are interested, do inbox me. Here's the website www.sethlestath.com

Joannes Rhino
www.online-editor.net

message 3: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) | 64 comments Shannyn wrote: "vI have two books that are FREE right now on Amazon and I am looking for reviews for them! I've included the link for you to go and grab them right off Amazon and I would love it you could review! ..."

Shannyn -- Would you consider a review swap? I'm looking for reviews for my new romantic suspense Scorpio's Sting. Thanks.

message 4: by Shannyn (new)

Shannyn Leah | 6 comments Trish wrote: "Shannyn wrote: "vI have two books that are FREE right now on Amazon and I am looking for reviews for them! I've included the link for you to go and grab them right off Amazon and I would love it yo..."

I am going to send you a message.