Zelda discussion

Hardest/Favorite game? (Every Game, Not just LoZ)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jake (last edited Aug 03, 2009 08:20PM) (new)

Jake | 40 comments Mod
What (in your opinion) Is the Hardest game ever?
And what is your favorite game?

I've played a lot of video games in my life, but I say that the hardest game series I've ever played would have to be the Metroid Prime series.
Not only is that game amazing, but it is incredibly hard. I've never been able to beat a single game without the Walkthrough.
Also some of the older LoZ games were a challenge, I still havn't beaten Loz Oracle of Seasons.
Haha one game I enjoyed was Banjo Kazooie/Tooie for the N64, I never get tired of playing that game over and over. And pretty much every Mario game is amazing.

message 2: by Kaiya (new)

Kaiya Edwards (linklover) | 108 comments Mod
Personally, out of the Zelda games, I think Twilight Princess was the easiest out of all of them. Kai and I are currently beating OoT and from my point is a lot harder than TP. Windwaker was so so. I haven't played any of the old ones.

message 3: by Burningfeather (new)

Burningfeather | 62 comments I know. I like Twilight Princess, but it was too easy. I think one of the hardest games is Majora's mask. Metroid games are always hard the first time.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Never have played Metroid but the early Zelda games kick my rear. I can't beat em cuz I can't keep track of where I am.

message 5: by Forrest (last edited May 24, 2010 02:00PM) (new)

Forrest Filetti | 21 comments Hmm.. thats hard. But one of the hardest games I've ever played was Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal .It took me about 3-5 years to finish it.

message 6: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Jake wrote: "What (in your opinion) Is the Hardest game ever?
And what is your favorite game?

I've played a lot of video games in my life, but I say that the hardest game series I've ever played would have ..."

If you need help on a dungeon or puzzle for OoS then I could probably give you some advice. I've beaten that game like fifty times.

message 7: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 7 comments OoT. Does that mean Ocarina of Time or something?

message 8: by Marc (new)

Marc (the1namedmarc) | 1 comments The hardest game I've ever played:
Blaster Master... ugh, so tough! :) Fortunately, emulators solve the dilemma!

My favorite game:
LoZ - Link to the Past... I grew up with this game and it still takes on the test of time. I've probably beaten this game well over 30-40 times. It just doesn't get much better than LTTP! :)

message 9: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Favorite game: Wind Waker
Hardest game: A Link to the Past