Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Promise to Keep (Out of Time, #2)
This topic is about A Promise to Keep
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Correcting the picture on my quiz

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loretta (last edited Jul 05, 2017 10:40AM) (new) - added it

Loretta (LorettaLivingstone) | 34 comments Hi. I just created a quiz for my book but for some reason it has a photo of me against it instead of my book. I can't find any way to get in and correct it, can you tell me how to do that, please? This is the link to the quiz: https://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/res...

☕ Lachgas ♿  (Lachgas) | 4888 comments I see that it shows your profile pic beneath your name ...that's pretty normal...

message 3: by Loretta (new) - added it

Loretta (LorettaLivingstone) | 34 comments Lachgas wrote: "I see that it shows your profile pic beneath your name ...that's pretty normal..."

Oh, okay - thanks. I thought it was supposed to show the book. Sorry, I'm a technoklutz, lol.

message 4: by Dale (new)

Dale McKinnon (DaleMcKinnon) | 1 comments I added a book to Goodreads, but the cover image is not being imported with the ISBN. I don't understand.

message 5: by Cassandra (last edited Jul 05, 2017 11:56AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4202 comments Dale wrote: "I added a book to Goodreads, but the cover image is not being imported with the ISBN. I don't understand."

#4 This thread is directly linked to another book/issue. Starting a new thread with your question is a better way to go, as it causes less confusion. A link to the book in question is also always helpful.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.