Editors and Writers discussion

Looking for clients please read

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments To whom it may concern, My name is Jordan and I am currently working as a freelance client hunter. The company I am looking for clients on behalf of is Fisk Literacy Services. They are a professional editorial and content writing company which offers the following services.
Proofreading,
Assessment,
Structural editing,
Copy-editing,
They offer content writing created exactly to your specifications and briefs for the following.
Websites and Articles,
Blogs and Social media,
Business Documentation
For further information please send me a private message and or email me jordanstokes140398@gmail.com

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Feiertag | 103 comments Jordan,

Would you please post pay rates and a website link too?

Thanks,
Ruth

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments http://gfisk1.wixsite.com/fiskliterary here is the website however could anyone interested from this thread please contact me so I can let the company know that i referred you, and you get a free quotation via the form on the website.

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Feiertag | 103 comments Thanks, Jordan.

I looked at the site (I'm on my phone) and didn't see any information about jobs. It would be helpful to know more in order to decide whether it's an opportunity worth exploring.

Ruth

message 5: by Jordan (last edited Jul 03, 2017 12:42PM) (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments http://gfisk1.wixsite.com/fiskliterar...
Hope this link helps you see how to get a quotation from the company.
Jordan

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Feiertag | 103 comments Jordan,

Thanks, but I wouldn't submit anything that might then get used. Good luck with your recruitment.

Ruth

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments The company have privacy policies in place that ensure the owner of any work they edit keeps the copyright.

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments ( copied from the company website) Any documents and/or intellectual property shared with Fisk Literary Services via email will not be knowingly shared with any third parties, and upon the completion of your chosen service, you have the right to request destruction of all digital and physical copies of your work that is in the possession of Fisk Literary Services.

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments bump