Bloggers Unite™ discussion

18 views
Blogs... > JOIN MY READATHON

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ana // TheBooktarian (Booktarian) | 6 comments Hi guys!
I created a readathon called Crash-A-Thon, which will run between 15-21 July!
This readathon has the sole purpose of CRASHING our TBR pile!
There are reading and instagram challenges, which you can see here: http://www.thebooktarian.com/2017/07/...

Please, join! It will be so much fun :)


message 2: by BellaGBear (new)

BellaGBear | 47 comments it sounds like fun :)


Ana // TheBooktarian (Booktarian) | 6 comments BellaGBear wrote: "it sounds like fun :)"

Thank you! :) I hope you participate! If you do, please share your TBR! :D


Catfairy Reads YA (Weetzie37) | 9 comments This sounds like a plan!


Ana // TheBooktarian (Booktarian) | 6 comments Catfairy Reads wrote: "This sounds like a plan!"

Thanks! I hope to see your TBR soon then! ;D


message 6: by BellaGBear (new)

BellaGBear | 47 comments Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "it sounds like fun :)"

Thank you! :) I hope you participate! If you do, please share your TBR! :D"


Can i share my tbr hear as well? I really want to join, but have not really a social media outlet.


Ana // TheBooktarian (Booktarian) | 6 comments BellaGBear wrote: "Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "it sounds like fun :)"

Thank you! :) I hope you participate! If you do, please share your TBR! :D"

Can i share my tbr hear as well? I really want t..."


Of course! :D


message 8: by BellaGBear (new)

BellaGBear | 47 comments Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "it sounds like fun :)"

Thank you! :) I hope you participate! If you do, please share your TBR! :D"

Can i share my tbr hear as we..."


Yay. Maybe it is even possible to form a group if a lot of people from goodreads are interested


Ana // TheBooktarian (Booktarian) | 6 comments BellaGBear wrote: "Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "it sounds like fun :)"

Thank you! :) I hope you participate! If you do, please share your TBR! :D"

..."


I haven't seen anyone (besides you, obviously xD) interested in forming a group, but it would be a good idea! :)


message 10: by BellaGBear (new)

BellaGBear | 47 comments Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "Ana // TheBooktarian wrote: "BellaGBear wrote: "it sounds like fun :)"

Thank you! :) I hope you participate! If you do, please sh..."


hmm that's a shame. we can always start one, and let people be lured in by the awesomeness ... :D


back to top