Tigana Readalong discussion

Chapter 13 - Chapter 15

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiepatricia) Share your thoughts

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (vegfic) I like Dianora's chapters and things are getting interesting on that side of the Palm. Alessan's/Devin's side of things seems to be advancing more slowly, I kind of wish things were already further along. Looks like some changes to Alessan's plans are in order, so hopefully that starts happening soon.

message 3: by Thia (new)

Thia (thiareadsalot) | 13 comments I really enjoyed those last chapters, but I wonder if we will see what Baerd, Sandre and Catriana are doing on their own soon, if at all.
I'm also wondering about Brandin's decision and how it will impact Dianora.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 8 comments I don't have much of anything to say about these three chapters.

This may be as far as I get this month with the Booktube-A-Thon coming up, though. Will the discussions here continue into next month for those of us who haven't finished the book yet?

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiepatricia) I am in a reading slump so I likely won't finish until next month anyway!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiepatricia) Also I think it was chapter 13 in which Brandon and Dianora talk about 'finvere' (I am listening to the audiobook so excuse spellings) but I like the little reminder that this is one of of the paralegal worlds talked of in Kay's Fionavar tapestry and that we have the Weaver meddling with the Tapestry and with everyone's fate. I've been stuck at chapter 16 all week with no urge to read whatsoever so I apologise for my poor readalong hosting and conversation facilitating but my brain just doesn't want to read at the moment.