2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Closer Than You Think (Romantic Suspense, #16; Cincinnati, #1)
This topic is about Closer Than You Think
Closer Than You Think > Question G

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7580 comments Mod
Adam Kimball, Deacon's cousin, joins the task force and shows up with a serious chip on his shoulder. What do you think is his problem?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments He put himself out in order to help Deacon get the job, then it appears that he turns on him for no good reason. Deacon was supportive of Faith and Adam was leading the charge to tar and feather her. I wanted to think it was because of Faith, but it really went deeper that that.

I think we've yet to learn what is going on with him. He was out of control without any apparent basis.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I agree. We'll find out we read his book.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I hope we will find out what Adam's problem was in the next book. I couldn't quite put him in a suspect's position, but he sure was acting strange. At the end, he took himself off suspension, or whatever leave he was on, so I chewed the tiniest bit off a fingernail.

Charlene, for a brief moment, he was on my suspect list:)

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 208 comments Jonetta, he was on my list for a time too. I don't get Adam. He has something going on that isn't revealed. I agree that Deacon let Faith off easy, but he has a history of good intuition. Regardless, he did wait too long to demand answers from Faith. If it wasn't for Bishop, I'm not sure he would have questioned her even then.