Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > hii, am searching for a harlequin book

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renu (new)

Renu | 18 comments hii, am searching for a harlequin book where hero's wife has cancer and she gives him her blessing to sleep around. Hero has one night stand with our virgin heroine(has son by hero) and 5 years later they meet in a party. H also has an early teen daughter who hates h. Later heroine goes blind but HEA. Plz help me out guys:)

message 2: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (ATasteforScarlet) | 180 comments I don't know what this is, but I want to read it. A dead wife, catting around, secret baby, rotten relatives AND a blind heroine! Wowza, someone didn't have their coffee that day.

message 3: by Renu (new)

Renu | 18 comments Vintage wrote: "I don't know what this is, but I want to read it. A dead wife, catting around, secret baby, rotten relatives AND a blind heroine! Wowza, someone didn't have their coffee that day."

Got it!!!
Heart of the Outback Emma Darcy - the wife has some long term degenerative illness. H and h meet when h is modeling clothes on his cattle station.

message 4: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (ATasteforScarlet) | 180 comments Found it on Open Library.

message 5: by Renu (new)

Renu | 18 comments hii this book is a novella actually...
h is kinda ugly H bets with his friends to take h out to a party (highschool) and names her Ms. Ugly...h finds out rushes to home crying, H follows h after party to apologize but h's mother says h's in no mood to talk...later h leaves the place they never meet each other again.... fastforward h ( has plastic surguries on nose and face) is working somewhere H owns that place sees h in coffee shop but h lies about who she is ...as story progresses H is a good man now takes h out treats her nice....he knows all along who she is ....feels guilty about the whole bet....there's a love scene on hood of the car...

oh plz help me out!!

message 6: by Renu (new)

Renu | 18 comments Hii, i need help finding this harlequin amnesia book!
h crashes a tree and is unconscious, H finds her and takes her to his house (where only H and his mother live). H thinks h is his cheating ex fiance who is h's twin sister (they meet at a gallary, H is an artist). h has amnesia and later does cooking and some house stuff. H's mother is suspicous cuz ex-fiance never did anything except look beautiful. H later finds out h's a virgin and the sis returns and all hell breaks loose.

message 7: by Amoon (new)

Amoon Albloushi | 8 comments Flawless by sara craven

message 8: by Renu (new)

Renu | 18 comments Amoon wrote: "Flawless by sara craven"
Hi, i found the book it's The Devil's Arms by Charlotte Lamb but i'll check out this book too thank you :)

message 9: by Amoon (new)

Amoon Albloushi | 8 comments i didn't mean the twin sister who crashes a tree .. flwless is the ugly h who wants revenge

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.