Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Two ARCs available for review

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Hi everyone!
Thank you for the opportunity to offer up two ARC's for book reviews.

Book 1 - STORM SEASON - upmarket women's thriller
Blurb:
Things aren’t always as they appear. After becoming entangled in an industry as nefarious as it is criminal, Meg Storm gets swept under a riptide in the drug world. She sees, firsthand, how far people in this sinister business will go to continue their criminal activities. With law enforcement at a loss about the island’s escalating drug traffic, authorities decide to use unorthodox means involving secular and non-secular avenues to nip the problem in the bud. However, after Lily, Meg’s daughter, dies from an apparent heroin overdose, and then her husband by the same method, Meg has nothing left to lose. She transforms herself from a meek housewife into a fighting phenom. Will Meg Storm become a victim, a vigilante, or both? Nothing is as it seems.

STORM SEASON shows one woman’s grit and courage enough to deliver thunder upon the island in order to rain down justice on criminals working to destroy people’s lives.

Book 2 - THE LESSER WITNESS - end of times thriller
Blurb:
Would you run into the arms of death to save humanity?

When a comet streaks near Earth, its reverberation throws Croy Justice from bed. The reverberation causes an onset of earthquakes which mark utter ruin on earth, especially on the small island where Croy Justice lives. With a gang of boys who want to scour her of dignity, Croy must outrun the gang or risk a gruesome death at their hands. Will she survive these end times? Or, will Croy be snapped up into satan’s grip? THE LESSER WITNESS is a story about one young woman’s fight against evil during a time when all hope has been wiped clean—when satan is at work and securing his army of doom.

Again, thank you for consider either of these two ARCs for review. I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Susan Wingate.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Stephanies291) | 17 comments Hey susan what format are the arcs?

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Print and PDF. Thanks for asking. I omitted that info. -S

message 4: by Lakesha (new)

Lakesha Foster (lakeshafoster) | 32 comments Hello! I am interested in reading your book. I am wodering if I can have a print copy of your book. My e-mail address is: lakeshafoster@outlook.com.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Lakesha wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reading your book. I am wodering if I can have a print copy of your book. My e-mail address is: lakeshafoster@outlook.com."

Wonderful, Lakesha! Thank you so much. I will send you a note right away. Again, thanks!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Stephanies291) | 17 comments Great. I an do a print copy because my e-reader is currently packed away.I could do choice one or two because they both sound great. My email is stephanies291@yahoo.com

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Stephanie wrote: "Great. I an do a print copy because my e-reader is currently packed away.I could do choice one or two because they both sound great. My email is stephanies291@yahoo.com"

Hi Stephanie! Thank you. I will send you a note and get your mailing address. I'm happy to send both to you if you wish.
Thanks again! -Susan.

message 8: by Bunny (new)

Bunny Cakes (BunnyCakes) | 21 comments Both of your books sound really interesting I would love print copies of both if they are still available. You can contact me a trishkuntzbusiness@gmail.com

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Bunny wrote: "Both of your books sound really interesting I would love print copies of both if they are still available. You can contact me a trishkuntzbusiness@gmail.com"

Hi Bunny!
Thank you. I will send you a note via email to get your mailing address. Many thanks for your interest in my two books.
-Susan

message 10: by Prerana (new)

Prerana | 5 comments Your second book sounds very interesting. I would love to receive a print copy of it. My email is raishine@live.com

message 11: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Prerana wrote: "Your second book sounds very interesting. I would love to receive a print copy of it. My email is raishine@live.com"

Hello Prerana! I will send you an email shortly and get your mailing address at that point. Many thanks!
-Susan.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Stephanies291) | 17 comments I would love to review both for you, thanks!

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Stephanie wrote: "I would love to review both for you, thanks!"

Just sent off an email to you! LOL. You're welcome and thank YOU. :)

message 14: by Becky (new)

Becky Carr (renegadepoet) | 12 comments I would be happy to review anything you have I post on a blog but also Amazon, Goodreads, The Reading Room, Facebook, Twitter, and any other sites you would like me to post to
I do prefer print copies
shoot me an email renegadepoet22@gmail.com

message 15: by Drew (new)

Drew Marbut (drew_readsya) | 27 comments Hello! I am a professional reviewer and have an established blog, I would LOVE arc copies of your books, I prefer print :) Here is my email
drewblogger8@gmail.com

message 16: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Becky wrote: "I would be happy to review anything you have I post on a blog but also Amazon, Goodreads, The Reading Room, Facebook, Twitter, and any other sites you would like me to post to
I do prefer print cop..."

Hi Becky! Thank you for your interest in reading both of my stories. I will send you a note via email for your mailing address. Many thanks, Susan.

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan Wingate (susan_wingate) | 12 comments Drew wrote: "Hello! I am a professional reviewer and have an established blog, I would LOVE arc copies of your books, I prefer print :) Here is my email
drewblogger8@gmail.com"

Hi Drew! I just sent you an email about this. Thank you so much for agreeing to read my stories. Yes, they will be print copies. Again, many thanks! -Susan.

message 18: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia Antony | 15 comments I would love to read and review these books!!! They both sound amazing!!!! Could I have a print copy of both books?

analandrya@gmail.com

message 19: by David (new)

David Aguilar | 5 comments Hi, both of your books sound very interesting to read. I would enjoy to read both of your books. I would enjoy receiving prints of both books.
My email is ragnarok333@live.com

message 20: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Morris (Whitterzzm) | 4 comments Both books sound great I would love to review them for you. Print copies are preferred my email is: whitterzz@hotmail.com