Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Upside of Unrequited
This topic is about The Upside of Unrequited
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Upside of Unrequited, by Becky Albertalli → Start Date: August 10, 2017

Comments (showing 1-29 of 29) (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Sundara, Krista and (hopefully) Trisha will be reading this promising books and we invite anyone to join!

Krista | 1582 comments Thank you, Vicki!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments No problem!

Rebecca (garrulousandbookish) | 52 comments I just got this from the library can I join you?

Krista | 1582 comments Welcome Rebecca! I haven't gotten mine from the library yet. It said it shipped awhile ago but hasn't made it in yet. I'll probably be starting late unless I get the call today.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments I'm going to have to start this one tomorrow or possibly Wednesday. I have a couple books I need to finish first.

Rebecca (garrulousandbookish) | 52 comments I also have a book to finish first (oops)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Oh good. I feel better. Lol

Sundara Gandhi (bookaholictalks) | 105 comments Same here. If The Darkest Minds holds up my interest the way it does now..will try to finish it before starting this!

Krista | 1582 comments I haven't gotten my copy yet. :(

Sundara Gandhi (bookaholictalks) | 105 comments It's okay Krista..I don't any of us started yet?!

Krista | 1582 comments I was able to get my book today, thankfully! So let me know when you all are thinking about starting.

Rebecca (garrulousandbookish) | 52 comments Does tomorrow work for everyone?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Sure, I'll at least start it even though my husband is off, I have a court thing to go to with one of my daughters, and I have about 10 already actively reading books going. LOL But I'll read SOME of it! LOL

Krista | 1582 comments Oh goodness Vicki! That's a lot to read at once.

Rebecca (garrulousandbookish) | 52 comments I started it last night and finished it this morning. I enjoyed it but I'll wait to talk about it. Has anyone started it?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Krista, the problem is I don't! Lol I sometimes start a book & set it aside & either lose interest or just don't get back to it for awhile. If I stick to 3 or so I'm good.

Krista | 1582 comments I can usually read about two and if I do more than that then things get bad. haha

Krista | 1582 comments Okay, so I got distracted by another book. I actually believe I'm going to start this one now unless you guys need to push it back some?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Sorry I didn't see your messages sooner, Krista, but I went on an unexpected vacation with my daughter. I'll be starting this one today. Have you started it? If so, how do you like it so far?

Krista | 1582 comments Since no one answered I waited but I'm ready if you are :)

Rebecca (garrulousandbookish) | 52 comments I read it and I'm ready to talk once you guys finish :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Thanks, Krista. I'm ready to start tomorrow!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Through 20 Chapters

Molly (view spoiler)

Cassie (view spoiler)

Sex (view spoiler)

Reid (view spoiler)

Krista | 1582 comments CH. 15

Molly (view spoiler)

Cassie (view spoiler)

Reid (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments I agree with your spoilers, Krista, except I don't think (view spoiler)

Krista | 1582 comments Well(view spoiler)

I am liking it so far. I've been in a bit of a reading slump or more like school is about to start and getting my classroom together, trainings, meetings, and helping coach soccer this year has me so busy that by the time I get home I just want to chill on the coach and watch mindless TV. haha

Krista | 1582 comments Finished

Molly (view spoiler)

Overall (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments YAY!! I'm SO glad you loved it too!! :)