Our Lost Library discussion

Pop Quiz > OurLostLibrary Presents Pop Quiz

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LetsBookAboutIt | 106 comments Mod
Ok, I decided to make a GAME!!! Who doesn't love a game? (if you don't, just click away now hehe)

Every month I will present you with 5 silly questions. This is similar to a Book Tag, but it won't go on forever. This is monthly.

My 5 silly questions will pertain to the month/season/current events. The object of the game is to find 5 books (or more) to go along with my 5 silly questions. Get it??? It's a fun bookish challenge!

You can post your responses on Booktube, your Blog, Instagram or even Twitter under "OurLostLibrary (Month) Pop Quiz". Please use our hashtag or tag us when on Twitter or IG so we can find your answers! Sound like fun???? I sure hope so!

In this folder, I will list each months questions. PLEASE WAIT until the current month to post your answers. You have from the 1st day of the month, to the first week of the following month to post your answers. (I want to give you all plenty of time to participate!) Please post answers ON SOCIAL MEDIA and get the word out for our wonderful Group and what we have to offer!! I'm so excited! Don't forget "OurLostLibrary MONTH Pop Quiz" or #OurLostLibrary :)

If you have any questions, please leave responses down below. I will try my best to respond as soon as I can!

message 2: by LetsBookAboutIt (last edited Jun 27, 2017 02:57PM) (new)

LetsBookAboutIt | 106 comments Mod
IF YOU WANT TO START EARLY!!

Lets Introduce this game to non-members in a fun way! Here are 5 get to know you/get to know the game questions. These can be posted on social media immediately and have no end date! Have fun!!

Question 1:
Why did you join our group? Name the first book that came to mind when you joined! :)

Question 2:
What is your favorite book genre? Find 3 books that fit that description.

Question 3:
Name a character from a book that has a similar personality to you.

Question 4:
Find a book with a story that you would like to play a role in.

Question 5:
Find a book with a character that experienced something you experienced. (anything no matter how great or small)

These questions are a little deeper than I will normally go, but this is a get to know you Quiz :)

Please post all answers on Social Media to spread the word. Use "OurLostLibrary Presents Pop Quiz", @OurLostLibrary, or #OurLostLibrary. Please remember all books must fit the 1995-2015 timeline to qualify! Good Luck and Have Fun! Thanks for playing!! I'm excited to see your answers!

unread topics | mark unread