The Bookshelf discussion

Fantasy Books > Open discussion

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 93 comments Mod
Open discussion for any fantasy books!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 80 comments Caitlin wrote: "Open discussion for any fantasy books!"

ok cool does includes any type of book series?

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

It includes any fantasy series.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 80 comments Caitlin wrote: "It includes any fantasy series."

cool what about the marked series, does that count somwhere?

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

I'm not sure. I haven't read those. Some suggestions would be The Inheritance Cycle, The Inkheart Trilogy, and the Falling Kingdoms series.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 80 comments Caitlin wrote: "I'm not sure. I haven't read those. Some suggestions would be The Inheritance Cycle, The Inkheart Trilogy, and the Falling Kingdoms series."

oh ok that fine cause i have about these diff books that from google book that i found online, from my phone and such, some of them are book series. like this one book serise called a court of wings and ruin. can add that on here?

message 7: by Caitlin (new)

You can if it is classified as fantasy!

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 80 comments Caitlin wrote: "You can if it is classified as fantasy!"

oh ok that cool cause i thought it would be classified as fantaty that there..

message 9: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh Lord | 7 comments Caitlin wrote: "I'm not sure. I haven't read those. Some suggestions would be The Inheritance Cycle, The Inkheart Trilogy, and the Falling Kingdoms series."

I WAS AND STILL AM OBSESSED WITH THE INHERITANCE CYCLE. I'M KINDA OBSESSED WITH DRAGONS YAS AND DWARFS AND ELVES AND YES.

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 80 comments Ryleigh wrote: "Caitlin wrote: "I'm not sure. I haven't read those. Some suggestions would be The Inheritance Cycle, The Inkheart Trilogy, and the Falling Kingdoms series."

I WAS AND STILL AM OBSESSED WITH THE IN..."

oh ok that cool and that book series that there?

message 11: by Eloise (new)

Eloise Bookish Worm (Eloisenam) | 21 comments Mod
I just finished reading ACOMAF. Omg. I am speechless.

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 80 comments Eloise wrote: "I just finished reading ACOMAF. Omg. I am speechless."

is that a book series that you been reading there? i found this book on my phone, its called Evolution which its rather intersting so far..