GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Swagger: The Timeless Principles and The Art of Attracting Women
This topic is about Swagger
Inspirational > Requesting a review on dating guide/self-help for men

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John Ray (new)

John Ray Smith | 4 comments Hey everyone. I wrote a book on dating guide for men and I would genuinely appreciate honest reviews. The book discusses how to become a man of value and develop confident attitude labeled as swagger. It will be available for free on Amazon this entire upcoming week (June 26- June 30). Thank you for your help and support.

Cheers,
John Ray Smith

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Coleman (valeriejlewiscoleman) | 10 comments Congrats!

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Coleman (valeriejlewiscoleman) | 10 comments My fan base is women who struggle to experience a fulfilling relationship. Send me the Amazon link and I'll share it on social media.

message 4: by John Ray (new)

John Ray Smith | 4 comments Thank you so much. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Swagger-Timele...

It's geared towards men but I hope that women will find it as a useful resource as well.

message 5: by John Ray (new)

John Ray Smith | 4 comments Valerie. Did your followers find the book useful?

message 6: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Coleman (valeriejlewiscoleman) | 10 comments Hi, John. I just downloaded your book. I'll take a look at it within the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Coleman (valeriejlewiscoleman) | 10 comments Posted to my Facebook group: The Goody Box Club and fan page.

message 8: by John Ray (new)

John Ray Smith | 4 comments Okay great. Thanks once again! I am learning the ropes on Amazon publishing and appreciate your support.