Slytherin Pride discussion

Roleplay! > Rules

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) | 1300 comments Mod
Okay, so here are the rules. I know rules are boring and everything, but people who don't follow them are a lot worse. Here they are...feel free to add some it you think it's nessicary.

1. Please, no swearing or foul language! Slytherins might be a bit more apt to swear than any other house, but that doesn't mean you can't use *%&$#@& symbols! (Mudblood doesn't count as a swear word, though.)
2. ((use double perentheses (sp, i no) when not acctually rping under a rp topic. cause otherwise things could get confusing))
3. With romance, don't go past 1st base (kissing.) We don't get graphic!
4. Oh, i almost forgot this one. Don't use pics for the discription of your character! That really bugs me, and links do not work well with my computer!
5. Don't deny anything someone says. This rarley happens, but if you put, "Jenna walked out of the door," and then someone else puts, "Maggie caugt Jenna before she walked out of the door," it can be very annoying!
6. feel free to add your own rules, within reason.

Thanks for cooperating!

message 2: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

About Rule 4: Some people *cough*me*cough* have sucky computers that don't like links. Some people, others or the same, don't like how much space pics take up. So use your imagination and acctually DESCRIBE your character. Thank you!

message 3: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Oh and you can have as many characters as you want, just as long as you can keep track of them all. No one else will keep track of them for you! :-)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) Lol! Okay!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

=) i like ur title!

message 6: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

lol thanx! XD

message 7: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) well i can give you this

*parentheses
*rarely

and i think you need another mod

message 8: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

hmph.

I'm perfectly fine on my own, thanks.

Actually, I was thinking of having a mod contest pretty soon....we'll see.

message 9: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) trust me, it's easier with more mods

i'd reccomend anyone who follows the rules, posts more than you, or some sort of seek-and-find game

message 10: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper wrote: "trust me, it's easier with more mods

i'd reccomend anyone who follows the rules, posts more than you, or some sort of seek-and-find game"

Everyone follows the rules, no one posts more than I do, and I have no idea what you mean by that last one.

But I've got a system; I know how I'm gonna do it.

And the only reason I've waited so long on this is because I've seen how messy it can get with more than one mod....especially when one of them is dishonest and totally stabs the other in the back. That won't happen here, of course. After all, it is a Slytherin group...jk. You guys are all cool.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 12: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

:D

message 13: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) yah know like, have all these questions and the answers are all over goodreads or internet or over Harry Potter etc.

message 14: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper wrote: "yah know like, have all these questions and the answers are all over goodreads or internet or over Harry Potter etc."

uh...weird. I think I'll stick to my system.....

message 15: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) dont expect normal from me!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Really. Don't..........she's weird in real life

message 17: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Oh, no of course not.

I wouldn't be friends with a normal person. :P

message 18: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Yeah listen to stripey0268, she LIVES with me LOL

message 19: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

XD yeah

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm her did.hi!

message 21: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

stripey0268 wrote: "I'm her did.hi!"

wait. what?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Did.sry stupid grammar checker itouch

message 23: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ah. lol

message 24: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) yeah, she meant “sis”

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Sister there.I was trying to type sis.

message 26: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

yeah........

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

And my itouch corrected it to did

message 28: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Yeah I hate it when it does that

my phone doesn't know any swear words :'(

message 29: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) LOL

message 30: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

It's quite depressing actually XP

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lmfao

message 32: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) so whatcha gonna do for the contest then? anyone you particularly like???

message 33: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper wrote: "so whatcha gonna do for the contest then? anyone you particularly like???"

idk. I'll post the rules for it l8r.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh me!pick me!

message 35: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) okay i still have ideeeeeas♪

message 36: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper wrote: "okay i still have ideeeeeas♪"

*sigh*
what?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

The biggest slytherin fan!

message 38: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) actually i dont.......i wanted to test your reaction heeheehee

message 39: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper wrote: "actually i dont.......i wanted to test your reaction heeheehee"

uhhh...ok

message 40: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ......

message 41: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)