Book Recommendations discussion

About Our Group > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Slonaker | 83 comments What else you would you like to see addressed in this group?

message 2: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Slonaker | 83 comments Would anyone be interested in having games in this group? I was originally just planning on using this for books, but I'm happy to spark some more involvement if folks would enjoy that.

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Soulia-Smith | 1 comments I am just finishing up this set of 4 books. Ms. Harris will not be writing more for this series. I liked it because of the mysteries the solid characters and very little sex. and of course the other senses being used. Does anyone know of other books, authors, and or series that would blend with these? Charlaine Harris Collection Harper Connelly 4 Books Set
by Charlaine Harris

message 4: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Slonaker | 83 comments Sorry, I haven't read any of her work. But I went to her author page, and it looks like she has several other series. Have you tried any of them? Here's the link to her author page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 5: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Slonaker | 83 comments Just letting everyone know - you are all more than welcome to add a folder to the threads on this group! If there is an author you would like to discuss - feel free to add them!