I Read Comic Books discussion

What are you reading right now? > Episode 117 | Special Guest: Matt Horak

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike, Host & Producer of IRCB! (new)

Mike Rapin (mikerapin) | 617 comments Mod
IRCB Episode 117 was super fantastic this week, specifically because we had creator Matt Horak on the show (current artist on The Punisher with Becky Cloonan).

Check out the show and let us know what you thought about it!

Episode 117 | Special Guest: Matt Horak

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kgskocelas) | 575 comments Mod
Saving this for my commute tomorrow. Can't wait!

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil | 169 comments Mike wrote: "IRCB Episode 117 was super fantastic this week, specifically because we had creator Matt Horak on the show (current artist on The Punisher with Becky Cloonan).

Check out the sho..."

This episode was great! I always enjoy hearing creators talk about their comics. I loved that you included him in the normal show format and we got to hear about what comics he's been reading. It gives a different perspective than I've experienced from other comic podcasts.

And thanks to Matt for taking time to be on the show.

message 4: by Mike, Host & Producer of IRCB! (new)

Mike Rapin (mikerapin) | 617 comments Mod
Phillip wrote: "Mike wrote: "IRCB Episode 117 was super fantastic this week, specifically because we had creator Matt Horak on the show (current artist on The Punisher with Becky Cloonan).

Chec..."

Having Matt talk about what he was reading was probably my favorite part of him being on. If/when we have another creator on, we'll definitely be pushing for this again.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (kgskocelas) | 575 comments Mod
Phillip wrote: "I loved that you included him in the normal show format and we got to hear about what comics he's been reading. "

I think this was my favorite part as well. Learning how he broke into the industry (and how long it took him) was also really interesting.