Shut Up & Read discussion

Twists in Time
This topic is about Twists in Time
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 739} Twists in Time by Angie Taylor

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Leigh | 15450 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Twists in Time
Author: Angie Taylor
Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction (light)
: Formats Available: Pdf
Pages: 373 pages (It's formatted to a 6 x 9 page, so less words on each page.)

Synopsis:

When seventeen year old Ava moves to a new state for her senior year, she begins hearing voices, dreaming visions, and discovers that aliens may have abducted young women just like her. Grant is from a ruined future, is part of a government program to repopulate the world, holds the answers to Ava's mysterious voices, visions, and maybe even discovering the truth behind the alien abductions. Together they will unravel the answers to these mysteries if they are willing to travel through time and space and trust each other to find love and truth.

The first 10 people to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: June 28, 2017

message 2: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (last edited Jun 07, 2017 03:16PM) (new)

Reviewers
1.Austin

message 3: by Austin Duffie (new)

Austin Duffie | 2 comments austin@austinduffie.me

message 4: by Austin Duffie (new)

Austin Duffie | 2 comments PDF

message 5: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Austin Duffie wrote: "austin@austinduffie.me"

I have added you.