it's personal discussion

Journals : C-F > Error 404; Not Found

Comments Showing 1-50 of 367 (367 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Sep 22, 2017 01:47PM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Hello! Welcome to my journal.

Anyone is free to comment. PLEASE COMMENT.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hawkeye wrote: ""

SO CUTE

message 4: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 26, 2017 04:09PM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "Hawkeye wrote: ""

SO CUTE"

I know! I died when I saw it. <3

message 5: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 59 comments Hawkeye wrote: ""

CUTE!

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Aww I love this ^.^ ~Yall are cute

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Someone talk to me. lol

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Aww you ok?

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments I'm sorry :'( did you want to talk about it? I'm moving away too <3 so I've got ya

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Heyo Journal.
I'm so bored. I'm overheating (not really, but it's hottt) and my brother stole my fan. I'm hungry. I'm slightly frustrated. I need food. I'm not normal. I'm hungry.
Life isn't cooperating today, and no one understand my obsession with cute animals. Bunnies and fawns. Kittens and puppies. But mostly bunnies. I want to squish them all in my arms.
My bunny obsession was reactivated two days ago when I saved a baby bunny from being road kill. It was absolutely adorable. Too bad it's illegal to keep wild animals, or I would've made it my squish baby forever. I released it in my backyard and saw it again yesterday though. I think it's happier in a grassy backyard, rather than pavement...

-Hawkeye

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Aww <3 this is so sweet! And I hope you're doing ok <3 feeling warm and all. And cool too ^.^ You deserve it <3

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Aww, thanks Delphinia. <3333

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments I'm sure the bunny's gonna remember you with warm thoughts ^.^

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Welp, I found the baby bunny in my backyard... Just a pile of fur and bones. Poor thing. I feel guilty now, because I touched it in the first place. Did I sign it's death sentence by relocating it? Who knows. My poor little squish baby. ;-; I suppose having a peaceful death in my backyard is better (I think) than being roadkill.
#scarred

message 18: by Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (last edited Jun 18, 2017 10:20PM) (new)

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Aww Hawkeye <3
*hugs*
You helped all you could. Letting it feel safe and loved before it had to say goodbye.
Sending you all the love,

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Thanks Delphinia. <33

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Speaking of roadkill, I've seen some in Idaho on the country road and on the highway and in the mountain roads too.

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments You're a good person Hawkeye ^.^

message 22: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 23, 2017 08:13AM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments OOOH! 21 views! <3

message 23: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 23, 2017 08:55AM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments I'm going to summer camp in late July. My dad went to California yesterday and I sent my suitcase with most of my stuff needed for camp. It's really going to save me some money so I don't have to pay for luggage when I fly out there.
Everything's all good, except I haven't finished paying for camp yet (I owe $201 and it's due before July 5th) and I'm also scared of going on a plane by myself. I'm only 15. ^.^
my sister was supposed to come with me but, she isn't able to this year, so now I'm going by myself.
I've only been on a plane twice before. Both times this year (flying to my cousins place and then back). What if I get lost in the airport? What if the security tries arrest me for no reason?

The 'what ifs' are always my big issue.

WHAT IF THE PLANE CRAHES?! >.>

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments 23 views! o3o

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments #teenage-wealth

Just made $30 from babysitting for 5 1/2 hours. And the baby I watched slept half the time. I feel very, very rich. A part of me is not happy that this money has to go to the camp fund. Another part is overjoyed that I get to go to camp at all.
Which is more important, friends/camp or moolah?

*Dives into a pile of money*
Camp can wait 'til next year! >:3

Heheheh, kidding. I treasure my friends and camp more than green paper by a long shot. Cash doesn't even come close to the worth of my friends. ^.^

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments I really, really want to go to Lifest 2017. It's in Oshkosh, WI this year and that's not far from where I live.
NEWSBOYS WILL BE THERE.
MATTHEW WEST WILL BE THERE.
SKILLET WILL BE THERE.

*SQUEALS WITH EXCITEMENT*
*Checks website to see ticket cost and cries*
EXPENSIVE TICKETS MAN

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments I hate the GR app on my Kindle Fire. >.<

message 28: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments 24 views! XD

message 29: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 25, 2017 08:37AM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments YAY! *happy dance* Thanks :D

message 30: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments :D

message 31: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 26, 2017 04:04PM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Someone speak to me and get me more views. :D
*makes puppy eyes and (oddly) threatens to jump on you*

I'm a weird person. Hopefully you can see past that side of me. ^.^

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Am I the only one who likes thunder but hates lightning? Not the super loud stuff, I hate the loud thunder. I mean the quiet stuff that makes excitement bubble up inside of you.

No?

*hides under a rock*

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Aww ^.^ No I totally get you~

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Hi Delphinia. ^_^ How are you?

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments When I don't have much time for GR, everyone is always online and posting and having great time.
Whenever I finally have time come online, the groups I'm involved with the most turn into lifeless ghost towns.
WHY?

message 36: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 26, 2017 03:58PM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments This is a RP group I created. Warriors - Roleplay. I have 20 members, but the majority of the group members aren't even active. Feel free to join if you're interested. I'm trying to get more members and make it a fun and active group. ^.^

message 37: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 26, 2017 04:09PM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments So, the group I just mentioned in my last post, it's one of those groups that become lifeless when I'm online.
I've been editing it and updating it all day and, besides me, only one member has posted.
It's also lifeless when I'm offline. I often wait for my RP partners to respond to our RP, but sometimes they don't for days and it makes me feel discouraged. It especially makes me miffed when they comment on a different topic in the SAME group but don't respond to the RP.
WHY?

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Does anyone think I should change my profile pic and/or username?
My current ones are getting kind of old and I'm yearning for something fresh. For those of you that know me, hopefully you won't get confused when I change it. :')

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Your ideas are too interesting and they want to take more time to think about how to respond ^.^ <3

message 40: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 26, 2017 04:15PM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Hahaha, take your time. <3 Sorry about my constant posts. ^_^

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Never be sorry for that~

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Okay, I like my new profile pic. Now I need a new name.

...Suggestions?

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments When I'm feeling down I like to hang out in my room and think about my friends (I think of them as family). If they saw me upset, what would they say? How would they feel about my situation?
I also think about Frito's bean dip when I'm upset. It's really good. I think about it because it distracts me from my problems and I think about food instead. Because food is better than hopeless situations. I also like pizza and Subway.
Yup, food solves everything.

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments <3 How you feeling now?

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments I miss my crush back in California. I know I'm going to see him every month and a half (next time will be the end of July, CAMP TIME), but it's not the same as seeing him twice a week.
Moving 2,000 mikes away from my crush isn't fun. It's torture. What's the point of liking someone for years, just to have it ripped away by distance?
I never told him I liked him. But I think he figured out. One night at church he was acting weird around me.
And I'm wondering if he ever liked me back. (#too young for love) Another night we did a prank on my crush. He had to choose three girls. He chose me (heart exploded) and two others. What makes the whole prank funny is that he had to guess which one of us three girls kissed his cheek. It was his mom though. xD But I still couldn't believe he chose me to come onto the stage in the first place.
Another memory:
Last year on the bus to camp (8 hour drive), I stole his cowboy-ish hat while he was sleeping and wouldn't give it back (I was dared by my friends). The guys sitting behind me were kicking my seat and saying that I liked him. >.< I told them I didn't. I lied to them.
Anyway, after that my friends actually found out that I liked him and said that we'd make a good match. We started calling my crush "Cowboy" because of the hat incident on the bus.
*cries*
Stupid memories. They're painful.

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Hi Delphinia! I'm feeling better, despite my painful post just now. I helped my mom rearrange our living room, so now it's more spacey. I won't feel claustrophobic in there anymore.
I also had some chocolate chip cookies. ^.^

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Who knew that venting here could really release some stress? It feels good to let my hidden thoughts run wild for everyone to see (Yep, I'm talking to you, stalkers. lol). I also never thought I would type this much in my journal.
Plus, Delphinia's presence here helps a lot. ^.^

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 692 comments Aww ^.^ You're super sweet! Glad you're feelin ok~

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments Yep. Thanks for being here. :-)

message 50: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jun 27, 2017 06:41AM) (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 307 comments I went to an elementary school for free breakfast this morning, and I discovered that kids are so obnoxious. They're mean and unrelenting.
So, a kid went to sit with a group of boys. One of the boys said that the kid had to give him his peaches before he could sit. He didn't wait for a response and just took the kid's peaches.
By the time I had finished my food and was leaving, the bully boy had a grand total of three extra (stolen) little cups of peaches and two mini-cartons of orange juice.
I saw the whole thing and got mad. But to my shame, I did nothing about it. I was too nervous, even though I'm 15 and those kids are in 6th grade and under. ^.^

Why do kids have to be bullies? It'll just progress into something worse when they reach their high school years.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8