What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Heroine with a small crew are sent on a mission from Earth and crash? on a random planet that's run by females. Inhabitants think the male crew members are slaves and weak. Heroine falls in love... Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean | 11 comments This is all I can remember about the book:

The heroine has a crew maybe 3? They were sent on some mission away from earth and end up on this random planet, maybe a crash? The inhabitNts of the planet find them, and think that the men on her crew are her slaves, because it's a female run society (they might've been amazons?) where men are seen as weak. Then, she gets snatched by the female's enemy, some winged, maybe red, aliens. She ends up falling in love with what I think was their leader, and i believe she finds a contraption with a message from earth. It basically says that once they left earth, things got bad, and people started rapidly aging and dying or something like that.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Jean, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header - not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

In your case, you want the group's sci-fi readers to see your thread, and they are less likely to if there is no indicator it's sci-fi in your header.

If you are unable to use the edit function, a mod can help.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
When did you read this? Author female or male? Remember the cover?

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 06, 2017 03:20PM) (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Jean, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the "edit" link on the full desktop website.

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 137 comments Sound like Breeding Ground by Jaid Black

message 6: by Jean (new)

Jean | 11 comments THANK YOU SAMJ
THAT WAS IT.
I HAD A VAGUE MEMORY AND COULDN'T REMEMBER.
ALSO, SORRY ABOUT THE SPOILERS AND THE TOPIC HEADING Y'ALL. It was my first time(:
THANKS AGAIN.