it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > more dazed than confused

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2017 02:07PM) (new)

description

this journal consists of the deepest, but not necessarily the darkest, inner workings of my mind

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

is it bad that i obsess over intelligence? it it conceited?

i just crave meaningful conversations.

while i am on the topic of my preferences, i'll just describe what i want in a guy (just for fun)

TURN ONS
- intelligence (sorry if that's superficial)
- respect for other people
- accepts my quirkiness
- ambitious
- likes wearing sweaters in the winter
- likes cats (can be a dog person, but they can't hate cats)
- nice to their mom and dad (or other parental figures if they have one)
- nice to waiters
- will play video games with me

TURN OFFS
- doesn't hold education at a high regard (i know school isn't for everyone, but i don't appreciate when people aren't grateful for getting education when other people don't have the same opportunity)
- mean to waiters
- doesn't respect women
- doesn't respect people in the LGBTQ+ community
- mean to animals

i was just in the mood to jot down a few things that are important to me in a significant other... so i'm sorry if this was a bore to anyone that bothered to read this

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "i like intelligence and education (sorry if I can't post or if that's superficial)"

please feel free to comment! i don't know if it's superficial either....but i just can't help it! i can't stand when people take education for granted!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "yeah! Like people all over the world don't get to have an education or excel in something because of their gender, religion, etc."

exactly! i know school isn't for everybody, and it would be unfair to judge others based on how well they do in school, but an effort is extremely appreciated. and complaining excessively or putting no effort in is taking it for granted! i'm harlow by the way.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2017 02:50PM) (new)

description

mood.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2017 03:06PM) (new)

i want someone to talk to...
description

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow wrote: "Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "yeah! Like people all over the world don't get to have an education or excel in something because of their gender, religion, etc."

exactly! i kno..."

you can say that again

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

why do i feel like sid when i just want to be tony?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm extremely scared to talk about this because if i do it will feel more real.

so basically i have been best friends with this guy for about three years now (since 9th grade and now we're going to be seniors). when i first met him he was very small and he had a high-pitched voice and he looked about 12. everyone always thought he was a middle schooler.

so basically from the start i was not attracted to him at all.

then, he hits puberty ok. he's taller than me, his voice is lower, and he is pretty cute. he's smart too. but i still never felt any sort of attraction to him just because i still regarded him as the small kid that i befriended on the first day of high school.

he's pretty popular with the girls because he is super friendly and effeminate. oh, this is another reason why i wasn't attracted to him- i used to think he was gay. but now i'm not so sure...

he's kind of nerdy like he is not popular with the guys..
but all the girls love him (even the really popular girls) just because he is super outgoing and nice.

i used to kind of get jealous when he would befriend other girls because i wanted to be his best girl friend and i guess i felt competitive?

anyways, we kind of stopped talking a lot this year because of some drama. basically, this girl that is in LOVE with him was talking bad about me and saying that i was stuck up and fussy and he didn't defend me. i wasn't there, but he told me that he just changed the subject and like kind of agreed with her but moved on so she wouldn't talk about it anymore. i don't know if it's irrational of me, but i was furious. i hated him. i didn't talk to him for such a long time. but now we facetime often and we talk for hours but i still kind of just like him as a friend but also i am kind of confused.

i don't know if i should just leave it as friends since i am confused or if i should try something? but then sometimes i get sick to my stomach thinking about being romantically involved with him so i don't know if that means that i'm not interested?

can someone please help me.... i don't really know what to do...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "he's not interested. why would he just let her diss you like that? he could've been like, "Don't talk about her like that" or something between the lines"

i don't really want to defend him but he's very weak i guess and he gets scared of people or like fighting against people? but yeah that is kind of relieving that you don't think he likes me...i don't think i like him either i just subconsciously want to be his best friend?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "plus this journal will be in the t-z section since this starts with a t"

oh shoot thanks. the only reason i put this under b is because it used to start with "the" so i disregarded the t! and yeah you're probably right about liking him a little just because of the time i've spent with him

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow wrote: "Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "plus this journal will be in the t-z section since this starts with a t"

oh shoot thanks. the only reason i put this under b is because it used t..."

yeah i guess so.... :/ he's a good friend though so i definitely won't risk messing that up

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

my cat won't come out from underneath the bed someone help

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

my summer is going to be SO BORING!!!!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i changed the name of my journal to show my appreciation for movies. also if any of you were wondering (if anyone's actually reading this, which i doubt it) my name is harlow but my friends call me tabby (my middle name)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqueline wrote: "hi i like this title"

ah thank you :) !!

message 17: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments heyoo Harlow :)) what's up

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqueline wrote: "np! im jac / jackie youre grade sophomore going to be junior aesthetic book and myth loving trash

nice to meet you :)"

hey i'm tabby your grade junior going to be senior book and movie loving trash haha. nice to meet you too! :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

blue wrote: "heyoo Harlow :)) what's up"

heyy :) nm and also you can call me tabby, it's my middle name and i don't know why i go by it haha

message 20: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "blue wrote: "heyoo Harlow :)) what's up"

heyy :) nm and also you can call me tabby, it's my middle name and i don't know why i go by it haha"

Gotcha. Hey Tabby! Haha :) How are ya

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqueline wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "jacqueline wrote: "np! im jac / jackie youre grade sophomore going to be junior aesthetic book and myth loving trash

nice to meet you :)"

hey i'm tabby your grade j..."

lolol i know right i'm so old haha what movies do you like??

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

blue wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "blue wrote: "heyoo Harlow :)) what's up"

heyy :) nm and also you can call me tabby, it's my middle name and i don't know why i go by it haha"

Gotcha. Hey Tabby! Hah..."

haha pretty good now bc my cat go out from under the bed lol what about you?

message 23: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "blue wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "blue wrote: "heyoo Harlow :)) what's up"

Gotcha. H..."

lol haha! pretty good i guess :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

blue wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "blue wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "blue wrote: "heyoo Harlow :)) what's up"

heyy :) nm and also you can call me tabby, it's my middle name and i don't know ..."

i like your name haha

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

jacqueline wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "jacqueline wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "jacqueline wrote: "np! im jac / jackie youre grade sophomore going to be junior aesthetic book and myth loving trash..."

ahh yeahh avengers!! ok you should totally watch dazed and confused if you haven't

message 26: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments thanks :))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY FOR THE AVENGERS!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "YAY FOR THE AVENGERS!"

ha yayy!!! i can see you really like them haha!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

my photos are weird but i like them so it's okay ;p also....my cat went under the bed again ugh

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2017 09:26PM) (new)

description

i wanna watch skins but sid and michelle got together and i don't know if i can watch that..... i need him and cassie to be together :( i want need a sid..

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "YAY FOR THE AVENGERS!"

ha yayy!!! i can see you really like them haha!"

YES! Especially Loki!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "YAY FOR THE AVENGERS!"

ha yayy!!! i can see you really like them haha!"

YES..."

haha yeh i can tell! what's your name? i'm tabby :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I go by Shine.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "I go by Shine."

oooh cool!! well it's nice to meet you Shine :P

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It's nice to meet you too, Tabby!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

debating whether or not i should rewatch game of thrones before the new season premieres...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Literally sleeping in a haunted room wish me luck

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anybody read The Name of the Wind?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm seriously in the mood to read some epic fantasy....

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I JUST REALIZED THAT ALL OF THE CLOTHES I BOUGHT ONLINE ARE COMING IN TODAY YESSSSSSSS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2017 11:16AM) (new)

goals for the summer: be like tony

description

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

For me: be like Loki!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "For me: be like Loki!"

haha yay let's both meet our goals :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Martha Washington was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "hey hey hey"

HEYY what's up?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "hey hey hey"

HEYY what's up?"

my ceiling ;)"

oh gosh.....hahahaha when I was younger I used to say gas prices because I thought I was very clever and witty when in reality I was nine and didn't know how much gas was lolol

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "hey hey hey"

HEYY what's up?"

my ceiling ;)"

Hahaha yeah for sure but as a kid I wanted everyone to think I was cool lolol. I also used to tell a lot of lies to be funny but that's another story hahaha....

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I played Nazi Zombies with my friend the other night and it was so scary I screamed bloody murder and I woke her mom up and I felt so bad....

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "hey hey hey"

HEYY what's up?"

my ceiling ;)"

Hahaha yeah for..."

OOH maybe that's my calling ;)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Masi [Hey Hey Hey] (S.B.QP) wrote: "Harlow (call me tabby) wrote: "I played Nazi Zombies with my friend the other night and it was so scary I screamed bloody murder and I woke her mom up and I felt so bad...."

haha! I had a lot of e..."

Ah so embarrassing especially because I'm going on vacation with them and that's all I'm going to be able to think about when I am around them!!! AHHH

« previous 1 3