Central European Tarts discussion

The Ghost Bride
This topic is about The Ghost Bride
Month's picks > Ghost Bride

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Malaraa | 173 comments Mod
This one was on my list to suggest at some point for the alt polls, so I'm happy Veronica picked it for a main!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Crane-rosset | 103 comments Mod
Have we decided on a date yet? I'm out of town the 26th to the 29th, but otherwise I'm free.

How about the weekend after that? If that works for everyone else, that is. :) Either Saturday the first or sometime the next few days after if Saturday's not a good time.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

I suppose technically I could join you all from Paris, but I'm not sure what we're doing, or where we'll be. I'm sure I can find a wi-fi signal, but, I don't know how it would be if we were in the middle of dinner or something. :)

Nope, you enjoy Paris for Paris. :)

If everyone's too busy with summer and vacations and stuff, you and I can always just pick some random time and turn it into half book, half Andromeda discussion! hehe!

message 6: by Elif (new) - added it

Elif (angelus_mortis) | 58 comments Mod
Hi ladies,
I'll be moving next week on weekend to a new city, Heidelberg. So I'm a little bit busy with the packing and other things like exams for B2.

I'm moving in a dorm, so I don't know how the internet connection or my schedule for the first week will be.

And to be honest I didn't read the books.

But if you decide a date, then I'll try to attend :) Hope I can

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Elif wrote: "Hi ladies,
I'll be moving next week on weekend to a new city, Heidelberg. So I'm a little bit busy with the packing and other things like exams for B2.

I'm moving in a dorm, so I don't know how th..."

That's exciting, though. I'm sure you'll do great on your exam!

That's awesome! Good luck with exams. If the dorms there are anything like ours over here, you may have better internet there than the rest of the city does! :)

Shall we bump back toward the 6th through 11th ish somewhere then? It'd be nice to not roll back until a third book, lol.

I didn't end up reading the alt this month, still re-reading Ghost Bride to refresh myself on it, in between other things.

Tanja | 8 comments Hi Elif. I am from Heidelberg, but I am now live in Berlin.

Tanja | 8 comments Hi Elif. I am from Heidelberg, but I am now living in Berlin. If you have some questions about the town, be free to ask.

Tanja! Haven't seen you stop by in ages! :D *waves*

message 12: by Elif (new) - added it

Elif (angelus_mortis) | 58 comments Mod
Tanja wrote: "Hi Elif. I am from Heidelberg, but I am now living in Berlin. If you have some questions about the town, be free to ask."

Tanja, that would be so great :) I hope that will be my last stop before master studying. I still need to pass TestDaf, so I heard the course in Heidelberg is really great and decided to move there.

Tanja | 8 comments *waves back* Sanasai: I try to read the discussions thread in this group, but I hadn't even had time to read the last VF books. I want to start ghost bride soon. I'm currently binge reading Hillerman novels. :)

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Ghost Bride was a pretty quick read. I liked it, over all. Had a few things that annoyed me, but I did like it.

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Ok, I'm back from vacation. Had a great time! I see the main hangout got moved back, so, I think if we aren't doing it this weekend, then next would be perfect.

Next weekend sounds great. :) How about the 8th then?

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Fine with me. :)

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

I'm on and just hanging out until people get here. :)

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Guess no one is coming. It's like my 12th birthday all over again. :(

Well, I'm going to go catch some Pokemon, because I need the Pikachu with Ash's hat.

Sorry!

I fell asleep!

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

No worries. Hubby and I took a walk, saw the light show on the church across the street, and I caught a Seaking. Good times were had.