BOOK REVIEW OF INDIAN AUTHORS discussion

REVIEW > Need reviews for my first book "The Incomplete"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav Kolhe | 1 comments I need honest reviews for my first book "The Incomplete".
My mail id: kolhev@gmail.com
Is anybody interested to review my book?
The Incomplete
Blurb:
Meet Yash, a boy whose left leg and left hand are disabled. He always feels ashamed of his disability. Although he struggles doing the smallest of things, he avoids getting help for it.

He gets a job in an IT(Information Technology) company in Mumbai, where he meets Reena, a beautiful and very understanding girl.

His parents try to find him a match, knowing the norms of marriage. Yash knows his limitations but falls in love with Reena, and wants to convey his feelings to her.

The Incomplete illustrates the discomfiting experiences that disabled people go through and the negative perspectives of society towards disabled people. Trying to make the best of his abilities, Yash realizes there is another definition of disability.

Will society, Reena, or Yash himself accept his incompleteness?

message 2: by ANTONY (new)

ANTONY  (mariaantonysamy) | 78 comments Hi Vaibhav Kolhe
Congrats on your debut novel.I am interested in writing a review.Please send me hard copy
Thanks.

message 3: by Sims (new)

Sims | 19 comments Hi Vaibhav, you can connect to me through pustakreview.com or email me at pustakreview@gmail.com . I could review your book.

message 4: by Harsh (new)

Harsh Jain | 1 comments Hello,

Congratulations for your debut novel! And by reading the blog, I must say it's really intriguing! I would love to do a review on my blog in exchange of a paperback.
You may also read my previous reviews on my blog for content quality check.

Have a great day! :)
Thanks

message 5: by Venkitesh (new)

Venkitesh Mathakode | 54 comments Hi Vaibhav , I would like to review. Can you please give one hard copy.