What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Books geared towards tween girls developing fast and ways for them to deal with unwanted attention

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1342 comments Not sure if there's something out there, but thought I'd try.

I'm looking for a book/s that would be oriented towards young girls that are maturing physically faster than emotionally. I guess somewhere in the 'tween' age group of 9-12, where boys are starting to take notice, but the girls aren't interested yet. Or even vice versa if you can think of anything.

Hoping for something that will help them with ideas on how to deal with the interest politely, without hurting feelings or drawing more interest.

And/or books for parents in this situation.

Thanks

Cara's Craftsations | 1635 comments Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
Laura Danker is very developed for her age.

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4999 comments I thought of suggesting that one, too! I don't think she's asking for fiction, though.

Cara's Craftsations | 1635 comments Rosa wrote: "I thought of suggesting that one, too! I don't think she's asking for fiction, though."

OK.

message 6: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1342 comments Thanks all. Fiction's ok, just as long as I can figure out if it's for the kids or the adults before the wrong one reads it ;)