Editors and Writers discussion

One for one editing/proofreading/beta reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K. (new)

K. Fitzgerald (fitzgerald_k) | 5 comments Are you too close to your manuscript? Are you unable to spot those typological errors, cut your beautiful prose, or see the hidden holes in your plot? Well I am. I’m proposing a one for one system of editing, proofreading, and/or beta reading. What this means is that I, as an objective unattached reader, will edit your manuscript, and you, as an objective unattached reader, will do the same for mine. This is a one for one system where we pay with our precious time as the currency! If you are interested please PM me and we’ll discuss the logistics of how this would work!

All the best,
Kelly.

message 2: by Nuala (new)

Nuala | 3 comments I am interested in your proposal.
Please let me know more details.
nuala sherry.
contact me at.
nuala.sherry@gmail.com

message 3: by K. (new)

K. Fitzgerald (fitzgerald_k) | 5 comments Nuala wrote: "I am interested in your proposal.
Please let me know more details.
nuala sherry.
contact me at.
nuala.sherry@gmail.com"

Brilliant! I'll contact you now with the plan :)

message 4: by K. (new)

K. Fitzgerald (fitzgerald_k) | 5 comments Thinking about doing an editing/proofreading rounds system if anyone else is interested?

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Radan hey, me too! I hope it's not too late to get in on this action.

My email is jorradan@gmail.com

PS I also love peppermint tea =)

message 6: by K. (new)

K. Fitzgerald (fitzgerald_k) | 5 comments Great stuff, Jordan! We can drink peppermint tea and edit each other's lovely work in a utopian system of reciprocal exchange ;) I’ll email you with the (in progress) plan that myself and Jon have come up with.

message 7: by Knbauthor (new)

Knbauthor | 1 comments I am interested. My email is knbauthor@gmail.com.

Thanks!

message 8: by K. (new)

K. Fitzgerald (fitzgerald_k) | 5 comments Fantastic :) sending email now!