it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > ~A never ending world of writing~ Kavy's Writings

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Hey, this is where I'm going to post all of my writings, whether it's a chapter of a book or a poem or a song or a short stories or anything that has to do with writing.

Feel free to comment, and give me feedback and any constructive criticism only, no negative comments pls

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Lucina Summers and The Mages

Summary

Lucina Summers's life used to be so normal, until one day her father left when she was twelve. After her father left, she and her mother grew close to each other. She barely had any friends at her school. But one day, she came home to find her mother dead, and a boy next to her mother, with a letter in his hands. The boy is named Ty Bowens, and he is a Mage, and attends a school named "The Mage Academy". He told Lucina, that she is a Mage too, and that he was sent by the headmaster of The Mage Academy, to get her. He also told her the reason for her mother's death. Her mother was killed by a Dark Mage, known as Zadimus. When Lucina walked into The Mage Academy for the first time, she was immediately filled with joy. The Mage Academy is a school for the Mages. There are different types of Mages. There are, the elemental kinds; Ice, Water, Fire, Air, Earth, Lightning, Shadow, Metal. Then there are the rarer kinds; the Dark Mages, and the most unique of them all, the ones with all nine powers. However, the Mages with all nine powers, are very rare and very powerful, and they are being hunt down by a Dark Mage. Lucina, is one of the rare Mages, and the Dark Mage, that killed her mother, is after her.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Lucina Summers and the Mages

Mom? (Chapter 1)

My name is Lucina Summers, and if you think my life is normal, then you don't know the full story. For the past few years, a lot had been happening to me.

As I was walking to school, I thought about what was happening to me for the last few years. My life used to be so normal, until one day my dad left when I was twelve. After my dad left, my mom and I grew closer to each other.

When I arrived at the school, I immediately went to my locker and grabbed my books, and went straight to my first period class, which is Math. Math was not usually my best subject, but I'm not that bad at it, either. I walked over to a desk, which is in the back of the classroom, and right next to the window, and sat down in it, waiting for my teacher to come in. I wasn't that popular in my school, and I barely had any friends here.

Finally, my Math Teacher walked into the classroom, then proceeded to start teaching. I tried to pay attention to my teacher, but my mind wasn't really into it. I couldn't stop thinking about what had been happening for the past few years, and my mind kept wandering to whatever had been happening for the last few months. A lot of strange things had been happening to me lately.

The other day, when I was trying to turn my lamp on, it wouldn't turn on and when I tried to force it to turn on, my hands lit on fire, and it shot at the lamp, turning it on. Another day, when I got really angry at someone, I accidentally froze the ground. What is going on with me? I wondered.

"Lucina?" The Teacher was saying. "Huh?" I snapped back out of my thoughts. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear what the Teacher was saying. "Lucina, are you paying attention?" The Teacher asked. "Yeah, I am," I said. "If you are paying attention," she said. "Would you like to show us how to do this problem?" She pointed to the problem, that she wrote on the board. "Okay," I got up from my desk and walked over to the board. I then proceeded to solving the problem, and a few minutes later, I finished solving the problem. After I finished solving the problem, the Teacher nodded, and then I walked back to my seat and sat down.

A few minutes later, the bell rang dismissing us for our next class. I got up out of my seat and headed out of the door to go to my next class.

-Time Skip-

School was over for the day, so I was in my bus, sitting where I usually sat, and waiting for my bus to start moving. Finally, after a few minutes, the bus started moving- heading home. While I was staring out my window, my phone rang. It was my mother.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Lucina," my Mom said.

"Mom," I said.

"Lucina, whatever you do," my Mom began. "Do not come home!!"

"Mom?" I said. "Why?"

"Just do as I say!" My Mom ordered. Then I heard some noise on the other end.

"Mom?" There was no answer. "Mom!!" Again, no answer. "Mom!!!" I cried out, tears starting to fill my eyes.

-Time Skip-

As soon as the bus arrived at my stop, I quickly got off the bus, and ran as fast I can to my home. When I arrived at my home, I quickly unlocked the door, and opened it to find everything destroyed, and the house messy. "Mom?" I called. There was no answer. "Mom!" I called out, desperately trying to fight back my tears. I wandered through all the rooms in my house, desperately trying to look for my Mom.

Finally, after an hour of looking, I found my mom laying on the floor in her closet, with her eyes closed. "Mom!" I rushed over to her, and knelt down, right next to her. I reached for her wrist, and pressed my finger to her pulse. There was no pulse. "Mom!" I started to panic, tears starting to fall down my cheeks. There was no use in holding them back. "No..," The tears continued to fall.

"There is no use in saving her," a voice said from behind me. "She is already dead." I turned around at the voice, and saw a boy standing right behind me.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Lucina Summers and the Mages

I meet Ty Bowens (Chapter 2)

I stared at the boy who was standing right in front of me, with a smile on his face.

"Hello, Lucina Summers," The boy said, still smiling.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"My name is Ty," The boy said. "Ty Bowens."

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I was sent by the Headmaster of The Mage Academy, to come and get you," Ty said.

"The Mage Academy?" I asked.

"The Mage Academy, is a school for the Mages," Ty said.

"Mages?" I asked.

"They're people that can do magic," Ty said. "There are different types of Mages. The Elemental kinds; so, they're Ice, water, fire, air, and earth." He paused for a breath. "And then you have your rarer ones the dark Mages, and the most unique of all when they bare all six powers. You, Lucina, are a Mage, though I don't know which power you fall under. Your mom is a Water Mage, and I'm an Ice Mage."

"I'm a Mage?" I asked. "My mom is a Mage?" I looked down at my mom. "But she'd never told me anything about being a Mage." Had my mother been hiding something from me, all this long? I wondered. For a second, I felt angry about my mother hiding a big secret from me, but the anger faded away immediately, since my mother is dead. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Why would she hide this from me?" I wondered out loud.

"Lucina," Ty said. "Your mother hid this from you because she wanted you to be safe. A Dark Mage, known as Zadimus, was the one that murdered your mother. There is a rare type of Mages, which has all six powers, and Zadimus is after them."

"Wait, but my mother wasn't one of the rare type of Mages, was she?" I asked.

"No she isn't," Ty said.

"Then why would Zadimus be after her?" I asked.

"We don't know," he said. "Anyways, we should probably get going, Headmaster Abrius, will be waiting for us. We'll talk on the way."

I nodded and reluctantly followed him out the door. He led me down the sidewalk, and stopped at a bus stop, and I bumped into him.

"We are going to take the bus for a couple of miles," he smiled a little, as we waited for the bus to come. "And then we are going to walk the rest of the way to the Academy."

A few minutes later, Ty and I were on the bus, heading for The Mage Academy. On the way, to the Academy, I glanced over at Ty, who was staring out the window. He looked kind of handsome and attractive. His blue eyes, and blonde hair, they were gorgeous. No, wait! I thought to myself. What am I thinking? He caught me staring at him and smirked. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," I looked away, awkwardly. "So, if we're Mages, then why are we taking a bus to The Mage Academy, instead of using magic to get there?"

"Because it'd drawn too much attention, our world is a secret from The Norms," He answered with a brief distaste, continuing after a second. "We'd like to keep it that way." He shot a smile at me.

"Oh ok," I smiled back.

-Time skip-

After a while, the bus finally arrived. Ty and I both got off the bus, and we walked the rest of the way to our destination: The Mage Academy. A few minutes later we arrived at our destination. At first it looked like a normal boarding school but then it magically extended into another part. When we went inside- I glanced around, and my jaw dropped. This school looked so cool, and gorgeous, and beautiful. It also made me feel like I am at home. There was a Chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Ty asked me, and I nodded. There were people- both students and teachers- running around in the school. Two people- a boy and a girl, came over to us.

"Hello," They both said, smiling.

"Hello Matt," Ty smiled. "Lucina, this is my best friends, Matt Storlie- he is an Air Mage, and Alex Kent- she is a Fire Mage. Guys this is Lucina Summers- She is new here."

"Hello," I smiled and waved to Matt and Alex.

"Did you just get here?" Alex asked me.

"Yeah, I did," I answered.

"Which power do you fall under?" She asked.

"I don't really know," I admitted.

"I'm going to take her to see Headmaster Abrius," Ty said. "He might want to speak with her."

"Oh ok," Matt said.

"Is it okay if we come with you?" Alex asked.

"Sure, why not?" Ty said, as we all headed towards the headmaster's office. Ty led us all down the hall, and to a metal staircase. We climbed up the staircase, and walked into the Headmaster's office. When we walked into the Headmaster's office, I glanced around and gasped- The office was huge and it had a lot of bookshelves and there was some cracks on the ground. "The headmaster is an Earth Mage," Ty explained. "That's why there are some cracks on the ground."

"My office is amazing isn't it?" said a voice from behind us. We all turned around, and a old man was standing in front of us. "Sorry for the cracks on the ground." He smiled a little. He must be the Headmaster. I thought to myself. "Lucina, this is Headmaster Abrius," Ty said. Yep, I was right. I thought to myself.

I meet the Headmaster (Chapter 3)

Headmaster Abrius smiled at me. "Hello Lucina," he said. "Thank you, Ty for bringing her here." "No problem," Ty said. "Take a seat Lucina," the Headmaster said, and I sat down in a chair in front of the Headmaster's desk, and he sat across from me. Ty sat next to me, and Alex stood on my side, and Matt stood on Ty's side.

"So, Lucina," The Headmaster said. "Did you have any experiences, of Magic, before you got here?"

"I don't really know," I admitted. I looked up at Ty, and he gave me a reassuring smile. "Well there was this one time I was trying to turn on a lamp, but it wouldn't turn on and when I tried to force it on, my hand lit on fire, and it shot at the lamp, turning it on."

"Hmm, so I'm guessing that means... you're a Fire mage..." The Headmaster said.

"And then there was this other time when I got really angry at this person, and I accidentally froze the ground," I said.

"Hmm..." The Headmaster seemed lost in thought.

"I'm guessing Lucina might be a hard one to figure out..." Matt said and I looked at him, confused.

"Yeah, I agree..." Alex said.

"So Lucina, do you have any questions?" The Headmaster asked me.

I nodded. "Who is Zadimus? Ty told me that he is the one who killed my mother."

"Zadimus, is a Dark Mage," The Headmaster said. "I'm not sure if Ty has told you this or not, but there are some Mages that have all 6 powers and they are very rare and very powerful, and Zadimus is after them."

"Wait, but if my mother was a Water Mage, then why would Zadimus be after her?" I wondered, out loud.

"We don't know, Lucina," The Headmaster said. "For all we know, there is a chance that it could've been you that Zadimus was after, but you weren't there, and your mother probably didn't want to tell him where you were, because she wanted to protect you, so he killed her, but we don't know for sure, Lucina."

"So it could've been my fault that she died," I said, quietly. "I was on the bus coming home from school, and she'd called me, telling me not to come home, and then I'd heard some noise on the other end of the phone, and then as soon as I got home from the bus stop, I searched for her for like an hour, but then I found her lying on the floor in her closet, dead. If I had gotten there faster, I could've helped her..."

Ty put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't blame yourself, Lucina, it's not your fault. In fact, if you had gotten there earlier, you could've died as well."

"Ty is right, Lucina," The Headmaster said, gently. "So anyways, Dinner is going about to start in an hour. Ty, Alex, Matt, can you three, take Lucina to the Dorms, and show her where her room is, and then show her around the school, before Dinner starts, please? And Lucina, your stuff is already in your room, I had one of the Mages here, go and get them. And Alex, Lucina is going to be your new roommate."

Ty, Alex, Matt, and I walked out of the Headmaster's office, and down the metal staircases.

"So, Alex, you can show Lucina to your room, and let her get ready for dinner, and then after that we can all meet in the middle of both the Guys' dorm and the Girls' Dorm, and then we can all give Lucina a tour of the school, and then we'll go for dinner," Ty said.

"Ok, sounds good," Alex smiled. She led me to the Girls Dorm, and to our room. She took out her key and put it in the lock and turned it, and the door opened, and we went inside. My stuff was already there on my bed, when I walked in.

"Do I get another key or do we have to share one?" I asked.

"Oh, your key is right over there," Alex pointed to the table next to my bed, which had a key on there. "The Headmaster knew you were coming today, so he gave me another key for you."

I nodded, understandingly, and walked over to the table, picking up the key and putting it in my pocket.

"So, you can go ahead and get ready, for dinner, and then we'll meet Ty and Matt in the middle of both the Girls' and the Guys' Dorms, and then we'll give you a tour of the school, and then we'll go for dinner," Alex smiled.

"Ok," I said, as I took some of my clothes from my stuff on my bed, and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

-Time Skip-

After Alex and I both finished getting ready for dinner, we met up with Ty and Matt in the middle of the Girls and Guys Dorms.

"So, Lucina, you ready for a tour of the school?" Ty asked me.

"Yep," I smiled.

"Ok," Ty smiled, and he led us all down the hallways. "We'll do the Food Court last since, we're going to go there for dinner anyways."

"Ok, sounds good," I smiled back.

Ty led us down the hall, and to where the classrooms are. "These are where all the classrooms are." He led us outside, where they had a lot of Activities and Recreational stuff. "And this is where they have all of Activities and Recreational and fun stuff, and you can come here on the weekends or holidays, it's really beautiful here. And they have this stuff, inside too, so if it rains, we can go there." Then Ty, Alex, and Matt led me all around the school, showing me everything and giving me a tour of the whole school.

After they finished giving me a tour of the school, they led me to the Food Court.

"And this is where we come to get our food. The food here is really good," Ty smiled. He led me to a round table and sat down in a chair. "And this is where we sit." I sat down next to Ty, and Alex and Matt sat down next to me and Ty. I looked up at Ty, and he smiled at me.

After a while, all of the students came piling into the food court, and sat down at their tables. A waitress went around all the tables taking orders.

"You can order any food you want," Ty told me.

"Wait, any food I want?" I asked.

"Yep," Ty smiled. The waitress came over to my table and I ordered Ramen noodle soup, and Sushi, and a chocolate cake for dessert. Ty, Alex, and Matt made their orders and then the waitress left to go get the food.

"Look there are all the teachers and the Headmaster," Alex pointed at the table where the staff sit. I looked up at the staff table, and sure enough Headmaster Abrius was sitting there.

"Hey guys! May I have your attention, please!" The Headmaster called out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at the Headmaster.

"First, I'd like to welcome our new student, Lucina Summers," The Headmaster smiled. Everyone clapped and Alex smiled and patted me on the back. "She just got here today, so I would like all of you to make her feel welcome. Second, I want you all to know that we had a fabulous year so far, and I'd like to keep it that way. And now, I hope you all have a wonderful dinner." The Waitress came back, with a cart that has everyone's food, and she went around all the tables giving everyone their food.

I took a bite out of the Ramen noodle soup. It was Delicious. Then I tried the Sushi. "Yum, the food here is good," I smiled. Then after I finished eating the Ramen noodle soup and the sushi, I ate the chocolate cake, which was really amazing.

After everyone finished eating their food, we all walked back to our dorms and just before me, Ty, Matt, and Alex parted, Matt and Ty waved to Alex and I. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," Ty said. "Sweet dreams guys." "You too," I said back, and Matt and Alex smiled. Then Alex and I headed to our room, and we went inside. "Goodnight, Lucina," Alex said, "Tomorrow is your first day. And you are going to love it here." "Goodnight, Alex," I said. "I hope so."

Just before I went to sleep, I lay in my bed, thinking about my mom's death; Ty bringing me to the Mage Academy; meeting the Headmaster; and everything that happened today. I felt really sad that my mom died. I was a like really close to her, and we grew even closer to each other after my dad left. I hated him for doing that. But there was nothing I could do, except to keep going, and stay positive, because that is what my mom would want me to do. Then I thought about Ty. He is so handsome and so nice, and his smile, it's so warm and gentle, and his blue eyes, they're gorgeous. Wait! What am I thinking? I thought to myself. Then I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Ayana Crane and another books world

Summary

Ayana Crane is a bookworm. Her life in reality has been really rough so far. Her mom left her when she was younger, and her dad is barely home, but she does have two best friends, Jolie Hood, and Lucas Bradley. They're bookworms too, and they all share a favorite book, which is titled, "Niles Comis and the Elemental wold." They all became friends because of that book, and they all want so badly to escape the real world and live in that book's world. One day, after school, they are all hanging out at Ayana's house and in her room, when all of a sudden. a porthole appears right next to them all, and sucks them all into another world of their favorite book, "Niles Comis and the Elemental world." Not only that, but Ayana, Jolie, and Lucas suddenly has Elemental powers, just like the other characters of the book. The most of amazing of all they get to actually meet their favorite characters--Niles Cornis, and his best friends, Jayce Stanis, and Xandra Florou. Unfortunately, there are also Villains nearby, and they are after Niles, Ayana, and their friends. But will Ayana and her friends be able to make it out alive? And is it possible to fall in love with a fictional character? The only way out of the book, is through the book. Will they make it?

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Ayana Crane and another book's world

Prologue

My name is Ayana Crane, and I am sixteen years old and I am a bookworm. I am a Junior at Waterfalls High School, which is in Virginia. My all-time favorite book is titled, Niles Cornis and The Elemental World, which is written by, my all-time favorite Author, Ella Tipping.

The book, Niles Cornis and The Elemental World, is about a whole another world, called, The Elemental World. The Elemental World is a World, where everybody has Elemental powers, such as, Water, Ice, Earth, Air, Fire, Lightning, Light, Dark, and Shadow. That world is also split between both the Light people and the Dark people. The Light people consist of Niles Cornis, and his two best friends, Jayce Stanis and Xandra Florou. Niles has Water powers, Jayce has Air, and Xandra has Light. Then the Dark people consists of the Villains- Balthazar, Niklaus, Cole which has Dark powers and Crowley, Warlow, Neferet, which has Shadow powers.

The Villains all want to take over the world and make it full of Darkness and Evil, and rid of all the Lightness and Good. But Niles Cornis and his best friends, Jayce Stanis, and Xandra Florou were born, and there is a prophecy saying that those three are the ones that have to defeat the villains, and stop them from taking over the world. And because of the prophecy, the Villains are now after Niles, Jayce, and Xandra, and they want to kill them.

This book had played a huge part in my life. My life had been really rough so far. My mom left when I was younger and my dad is barely home. But I do have two awesome best friends, Jolie Hood, and Lucas Bradley, who are both also Bookworms, just like me. We all share a favorite book, which is, Niles Cornis and The Elemental World. In fact, that book was the reason, that all three of us met and became best friends, and the one that brought all of us closer to each other.

We all hate reality though, and we want so badly to just escape this world and just live in our favorite book's world. That world would be so much better than mine is. But then one day, everything changes.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments so I was doing some freewriting for 10 mins

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments and here is what I got

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments so, I am a 17 year old girl, who loves anime. I love music, books, and Video games. I am in love with someone. He is so amazing and kind and nice and sweet and he means so much to me. I don't know what I would do if I'd never met him. I can't imagine my life without him. Ever since he came into my life. He impacted my life so much. I love him so much. I have some of the really amazing friends on goodreads. I love them so much. I'm happy that I got to meet them. They are my family. I hope I get to meet them in person one day. Maybe that day will come. I can't wait for that day to come. I am going to college soon. I wonder what it's going to be like. I can't wait to go to college. I'd been looking forward to this my whole life. I think it's going to be fun. Life is good sometimes. Not all the time tho. I'm turning 18 in 8 weeks. I'm going to be an adult soon. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm ready to become an adult. Music is my life. I can't go one day without listening to music. Books are my world. I loved reading my whole life now. I love Art too. I have a huge imagination. I will never let my imagination go no matter what happens. My friends are all so amazing. I'm lucky to have friends like them. We're a family no matter what happens. I will always be there for them, no matter what. I love them so much. I'm running out of things to write. This is fun though. I love writing. I love being able to express my creativity and imagination. I love having an imagination.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments This is kind of fun, maybe I'll do this more often

Delphinia (Dhamma ✿) (dhammarune) | 706 comments Aww ^.^ You sound really pensive <3