What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Shadows of Camelot (Merlin's Legacy, #4)
This topic is about Shadows of Camelot
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Medieval romance series with knights pre-2006? [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adrienne (rienne) | 2 comments This is going to be one of the worst, vague posts, but I'm looking for one of the first romance series I ever read. The details might be completely wrong as a result.

The series I'm looking for was published for the most part (if not its entirety) by the mid-2000s. Each book centered around different, but related couples. I could have sworn the heroes--or at least in the one book I can recall clearly--were knights (hence the medieval description), or knights-adjacent. Definitely castles and battle were involved, probably on the British Isles. I thought it might be King Arthur-esque or related, but the searches I've done yielded nothing. Each couple is in the upper echelons of whatever society, and royalty was involved somehow, probably.. If not: KNIGHTS, I'm 98% sure of it.

The only book I recall any specifics about was centered around a knight/warrior hero who believed that he was not good enough (?) for the heroine, so there was nonstop angst about that. The clearest detail I can remember, though, was their sex scene: it happened IN A LAKE. And there was a moment when he "breathed" for her (not in a supernatural/paranormal/magical way, I think) while they kissed so that she wouldn't run out of air as they were doing it underwater. THIS WAS NUTS. My teenage self could not get over it, hence my weird ability to recall it so well over a decade later??

Anyway, if any of you can help identify this, I would be forever grateful and deeply in awe. The details of this are ridiculous. Thanks so much in advance!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Adrienne, you can bump your thread every month or so. That action will bring your thread to the top of the list in the Unsolved folder. More people will see it, and perhaps know your book.

message 3: by Adrienne (last edited Mar 30, 2019 07:40PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Adrienne (rienne) | 2 comments Kate wrote: "Adrienne, you can bump your thread every month or so. That action will bring your thread to the top of the list in the Unsolved folder. More people will see it, and perhaps know your book."

Thanks Kate! I've actually discovered what the series was--Quinn Taylor Evans's Merlin's Legacy--so I've moved this to the Solved folder!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35133 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Adrienne. Thanks for the update.