Editors and Writers discussion

Need An Editor? Try Held Editing Services

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.M. (new)

J.M. (jmchalker) | 27 comments Hi I have a book that needs editing but I am on a low budget. I would have to have a payment plan I also have a learning disability so my grammar and structure Are a bit challenging for some editors. Although I am an Australian author I base my novels in America and I need my grammar to be switched to American
I was wondering how much do you charge for you’re services Jodie email jodiemchalker@yahoo.com.au

Thank you
Jodie

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul | 2 comments Hi Jodie,

I work with people with learning disabilities as part of my day job. Please let me know if you want to see my estimate too.

Paul

message 3: by Tony (last edited Apr 17, 2019 09:30PM) (new)

Tony Held | 20 comments Dear Colleagues:

The above post is a flagrant breach of social media etiquette. An editor does not go seeking potential clients by posting to threads crafted by other editors as a means of showcasing and promoting their businesses. I do not go seeking potential clients by posting on other editor's threads, and I ask my colleagues to do the same re: mine.

Sincerely,

Tony Held
Held Editing Services LLC

message 4: by Tony (new)

Tony Held | 20 comments My sale for all new clients has been extended until May 31, 2019.

message 5: by Tony (new)

Tony Held | 20 comments New clients welcome. :-) I still have some slots with immediate availability.