What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA Fantasy about a girl who is a servant to a witch, the girl escapes, meets a unicorn in love with a frozen prince [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spinegrilling (new)

Spinegrilling | 2 comments This is about a girl who is a servant to a witch, the witch does something with a broom that is not sweeping!! a childrens book?? anyway the witch dies or something and the girl escapes, meets a unicorn in love with a frozen prince, ride the rainbow as they say, a older knight with red hair, and the girl seems to have a stone in her stomach, that weighs her down, she finds out that the witch kidnapped her, and made her distorted as she is really beautiful with long dark hair and called Fleur an old wizard chap, gives her clues to her past, and I remember the knight is seduced by a woman who feeds off of people, bit like galahad and the green knight, and then she will eventually marry the knight at the end, and the unicorn is reunited with his prince.... weird story but it stuck in my head

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
When did you read it? Remember the cover? Author male or female?

Please add some plot details to your header since hundreds of threads are also searching for YA fantasy and you want yours to stand out. If you are unable, a mod can help.

message 3: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 879 comments I'm pretty sure the book you're looking for is The Unlikely Ones by Mary Brown.

message 4: by Spinegrilling (new)

Spinegrilling | 2 comments I think it is It was rereleased but I read it in the eighties, and left its mark thanks

message 5: by SBC (new)

SBC (essbeecee) | 879 comments I read it in the 90s and same for me :)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Plot details added to header.

This could help anyone in the future searching for the same book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Unlikely Ones (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mary Brown (other topics)