What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Angel Maker
This topic is about The Angel Maker
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A man with Savant syndrome (fiction). Spoiler ahead... [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kazimir  Starz (sebthefab) | 10 comments I remember reading a fiction novel around 2009 about a man, a religious fanatic, who can remember every word from the Bible. The book mentioned something to do with his triplet babies (I think). I think the man also had poor social skills. At the end the man crucifixes himself.
I remember the cover of the book was red and I think the silhouette was a house.

Kazimir  Starz (sebthefab) | 10 comments Bump.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Please note the bump period for this large group is 30+ days -- or sooner if you remember more information.

Kazimir  Starz (sebthefab) | 10 comments Kris wrote: "Please note the bump period for this large group is 30+ days -- or sooner if you remember more information."

Oh okay, sorry about that.

message 5: by Kris (last edited Jun 04, 2017 07:34AM) (new)

No worries. We realize different groups have different guidelines. This group is quite large, and we want everyone's request to have a chance to be seen.

Added a spoiler alert to the header.

Kazimir  Starz (sebthefab) | 10 comments Kat the Kat wrote: "I remember reading a fiction novel around 2009 about a man, a religious fanatic, who can remember every word from the Bible. The book mentioned something to do with his triplet babies (I think). I ..."

UPDATE:
I finally found it; it's The Angel Maker by Stefan Brijs.
I suddenly remembered the babies were clones and looked up top clones books list here and found it.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Kat. Here's the link - The Angel Maker by Stefan Brijs.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Angel Maker (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stefan Brijs (other topics)