What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA (?) Girls with birthmark to be offered to Shifter sorting with Mages controlling outcome/order. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4117 comments This: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1012... maybe? The first book: Scarlet

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32026 comments Mod
Elizabeth confirmed she found her book. It was Ayshe's find.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Please don't delete your initial posts, members. Or any posts in your thread which contain useful information. Solved threads often help people looking for the same book in the future.

message 4: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments Not to be confused with the Scarlet of the Cinder series.

message 5: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments What is a Shifter?

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4117 comments I think this definition from urbandictionary.com describes it:
Also known as a shape shifter, shifters have the ability to shift into any form or animal. In most stories or myths, the number one form for a shifter to use is a wolf. They slightly resemble werewolves, but don't unwillingly change on a full moon, in fact, the moon does not affect them at all.
They are kind of big in the romance/paranormal romance genre (not that I'm expert there), haven't you heard of them?

message 7: by Arielle (new)

Arielle Masters | 252 comments I've certainly heard of shapeshifters; just hadn't heard the "shifter" abbreviation.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Scarlet (other topics)