2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2017 > Amber's Personal Challenge folder

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (alvoyles79) I just joined the group on June 1, 2017 so I figured I would start out with a monthly challenge first. I am not 100% sure I am doing this completely right and I really hope I don't loose the three new topic folders I have created so far (1. Introduction 2. My goal for the 2017 Reading Challenge 3. This one right here...hehe) When looking at the June challenge folder, I had a couple of questions that I wanted to have answered before I committed to a number of books. Hopefully that will be soon and I will be ready to go searching for some great books to read to complete the challenge.

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik (bleepnik) | 852 comments *waves* Hello again! I just wanted to reassure you that there isn't a whole lot of right and wrong in this group. I was concerned about the same thing when I started out, so I looked at some other folks' challenge threads. What I observed was that people just do what works for them, and that's just fine. =)

You make a great point about losing one's own topics. This happened to me all the time and it was super annoying, so I bookmarked my book goal and challenge tracker threads in my browser. The bookmarks are accessible on my computer and my phone, so I can always get to them easily.

Hope that helps. =)