Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Spoiler Talk on Books We've Read > Spoiler Talk Folder housekeeping

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14273 comments We love chatting about the books we read and sometimes those juicy plot points are important aspects of a good meaty discussion; but we don't want to spoil the experience of other readers.
Many books are group reads and have organized topics under book specific folders, for non group read books this folder where spoilers are welcome is the place to be.
Guidelines:
A. start a new topic, label it by book name and author with spoilers in the title
B. Use a new topic for a single book
C. Mention your progress in the book first so others can chime in safely
D. Important - for major plot twists employing the "some html is ok" instructions to mask major spoilers is a very good idea.
Any questions, please ask us here; Carol and I are happy to help but we may not read your specific book spoiler threads if we haven't read the book yet.

message 2: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments I have now finished Boy Made of Dawn my R Allen Chappell one of his Navajo Nation Mystery;s. It was great. In the end the murders that happened we because because Charlie Yazzie is testifying against some Navajo tribal councilmen in a corruption case.

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14273 comments Alfre: It's good to see you finished and an enjoyed another book. Would you like for us to make a thread for you to comment with spoilers on other books?

message 4: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments Yes please I have now started Ancient Blood by the same author.

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14273 comments Alfred: I am happy to add another spoilers topic for you! In case you read more books in the same series I called it "Alfred's Navajo Nation series book talk".
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Alfred wrote: "Yes please I have now started Ancient Blood by the same author."

message 6: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments I am taking a break from murder and reading about Western Civilization from AD 300 to 1100 AD. I look forward to getting back to murder as soon as Western Europe get it ducks in a row.

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14273 comments Alfred: Enjoy the history foray, that must be quite interesting!
Alfred wrote: "I am taking a break from murder and reading about Western Civilization from AD 300 to 1100 AD. I look forward to getting back to murder as soon as Western Europe get it ducks in a row."

message 8: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments I think when I finish with Western Civilization I will read Hillerman or another Navajo Mystery.

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Thanks for letting us know, Alfred. See you on the other side!