Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Talk Genre > What should I read next?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenniferl915) | 320 comments I can't decide which book on my TBR to read next. What's the best SFR you have read recently?

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (frazerc) | 31 comments I just reread Linnea Sinclair's Finders Keepers [a stand alone] and Monette Michaels' Prime Obsession [1st book in the Prime Chronicles]. Both are truly excellent!

message 3: by E.G. (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) | 157 comments Just finished Escape From Zulaire by Veronica Scott . Totally fun and currently free. My review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenniferl915) | 320 comments Cindy wrote: "I just reread Linnea Sinclair's Finders Keepers [a stand alone] and Monette Michaels' Prime Obsession [1st book in the Prime Chronicles]. Both are truly excellent!"

Hi Cindy,
I've read them both as well. Although I like them, I am looking for something new.

message 5: by Georgiana (new)

Georgiana | 9 comments Jen wrote: "I can't decide which book on my TBR to read next. What's the best SFR you have read recently?"

Hi Jen, I compared our books to see if I could suggest anything. These don't all fall under sci-fi, strictly (?), but I see you haven't yet read (but want to):

The Land of the Beautiful Dead by R. Lee Smith

Dead of Eve (Trilogy of Eve, #1) by Pam Godwin (I liked this first book but haven't followed the rest of the series yet.)

A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) by Amanda Bouchet .

I recommend each of them. : )

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenniferl915) | 320 comments Georgiana wrote: "Jen wrote: "I can't decide which book on my TBR to read next. What's the best SFR you have read recently?"

Thank you!