The TBR Support Group discussion

Monthly Challenges > June 2017: Picture Challenge

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ceara (last edited May 31, 2017 07:12PM) (new)

Ceara (cereads) Welcome to our very first monthly picture challenge!

Each month a photo (or gif) is chosen to help inspire a book choice from your TBR. This challenge is not mandatory, but just for fun!

June's photo is:

Please post in this thread what book(s) you have chosen and why. It's all about interpretation!

See you in the comments!

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie HUMAN is pretty wide open - any book could work. I'm going with the book I'm currently reading - it has been on my TBR for a long time. The Persian Pickle Club 20th Anniversary Edition by Sandra Dallas

message 3: by Rita (new)

Rita Khavich (ritakhavich) | 2 comments I have three books available to read for this, I'll be tackling The Elegance of the Hedgehog first. I just finished reading it in French but I want to see how different it will seem in English. The cover happens to feature a human, on a blue background, so it fits both challenges ;) And having read through the "story" once already, I actually know that it's not really a plot-driven book, it's not about a beginning, middle and end of anything... but it's actually a commentary on human beings and perspectives.
(I'm hoping to read Mort(e) and We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves - which are both supposed to be books which explore what it means to be human)

message 4: by Ceara (new)

Ceara (cereads) Nice choices so far! :)