Library Scavenger Hunt discussion

BOOKS > JUNE '17 - One word

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
Hello again, and welcome to month no. 23 of the Library Scavenger Hunt! Our challenge for this month is to read a book with a one-word title; I hope they won't prove too elusive! :D

The usual spiel:
1) Please feel free to use this thread for discussion, recommendations, and reviews.
2) Please also remember to add your book to the group bookshelf! You can do this on the group's main page by scrolling down to where it says "Bookshelf" at the bottom, and clicking on "Add Books".

Happy hunting!

Tequila_Mockingbird222 (kimitla22) | 2 comments For this month's challenge I read ... Always by Sarah Jio
I LOVED THIS BOOK

message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali (alicihonest) | 10 comments I very much appreciate this month's challenge giving me the push to read Pantomime, which I've had on my to-read list for literally years. My review is here

message 4: by Frances (new)

Frances (nightjar-nal) | 132 comments Mod
Hi Kimi & Ali! It's great to hear from you! :D Always & Pantomime both sound like really interesting books (though it's a shame that Pantomime didn't live up to expectations... :( )!

The book I picked out this month was Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma, a book I keep meaning to read and then forgetting about, so when I spotted at the library, I knew I had to take my chance this time. :) You can find my review of it on my blog.