What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Enemies to Lovers Trope but in a Fantasy Setting

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 4 comments Sorry if this request comes up a lot but I'm looking for very kind of specific "enemies to lovers" type books. Those in a fantasy setting, so not: highschool drama, mob/mafia, childhood bullies grown up, or history based ones.

(100 bonus points for "kidnapped captive goes turncoat" style books)

Some examples off the top of my head might be like:
Cottonwood - Aliens are imprisoned and tortured on Earth by humans. A human 'social worker' falls for one of them.

Warprize- Princess becomes her enemies' prize after a war, finds them to be honorable.

(I have looked through the several lists for "enemies to lovers" here on Goodreads, most were too realism-based).

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz | 1 comments Hey,

Off the top of my head there's The Winner's Curse and Captive Prince which both fit your description (the captive prince trilogy especially, for your bonus points).

Hope this helps and you find what you're looking for!! :)

message 3: by lebedeva (new)

lebedeva  (lebedeva) | 67 comments oh i'm a huge fan of that trope :D

there's that theme in Falling Kingdoms series - in my opinion well-written, very interesting and complex

also The Iron King and The Queen of All that Dies
The Wrath and the Dawn

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Robinson | 38 comments The Oaken Throne, an anthropomorphic animal fantasy, has a captured enemy fall in love with his princess captor (and she with him).

message 5: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 219 comments Rogue's Pawn by jeffe kennedy
Rogue's possession by Jeffe Kennedy
Rogue's paradise by jeffe kennedy.

message 7: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 4 comments Thanks for all the suggestions, I just finished Winner's Curse & Queen of all that Dies. They were a blast to read :)