SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Sarah's Secret
This topic is about Sarah's Secret
Member showcase N through T > Bev Scott, Announcing new book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 13 comments I am excited to tell you about my new historical fiction which was inspired by the lives of my grandparents. I am not a really new member but I have been recovering from an accident. Now I am getting back into participation here.

Here is a quick summary: Sarah and Sam, historically on their separate journeys of trust, secrets and betrayal on the frontier of the old West, remain intimately connected. In the 1880’s, Sam, who is irresponsible, lonely and untrustworthy has abandoned those he loves until he seeks redemption and marries Sarah. After Sam’s death in 1911, Sarah draws on her pioneer spirit to find the inner strength to overcome loneliness, poverty and illness to support her children. She learns staggering news which complicates her efforts. Will Sarah find forgiveness in her heart and the resolve to accept her new life alone?

I also have a blog and website. Do check them out at www.bevscott.com.

Thanks for the list. I look forward to particpating more actively.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hi Bev, welcome. Sorry to hear you were in an accident and I hope recovery was as painless as possible.

message 3: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 13 comments Thanks for your welcome and wishes for recovery. I am still healing but much better. Thank you.

message 4: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Shanti (lyrashanti) | 533 comments Welcome and speedy recovery!

message 5: by G.G., Genre Buster Extraordinaire (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 571 comments Mod
Welcome and I am joining the others in wishing you a speedy recovery!

message 6: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 13 comments Thank you all for your good wishes. I have a book launch party coming up. I'm excited!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 39 comments Adding my welcome and best wishes for your recovery.

message 8: by Shirani (new)

Shirani (shiranirajapakse) | 20 comments Hi Bev, Congrats on your book and so sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get better soon.

message 9: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 13 comments Thank you Shirani. I am healing well and getting back to normal. Thanks to you all for your good wishes.