What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Popular guy at school accused of rape but did not actually do it. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Deng | 2 comments the book is about this girl who went to a party and then ended up in the room alone with the guy she likes but he was drunk. she told him that she likes him and wants to hook up with him but he said he wouldn't hook up with her unless there was a paper bag over her face. she gets upset and fell over and her shirt got messed up I don't remember the details. but after the left the room she was crying and looked like a mess so the first two girls that saw her took a picture of her and thought she was raped. a few days later at school, everyone thought she was the victim of rape and people were asking her about what happened. she hides the truth and doesn't say anything at first since she wasn't sure what was happening. soon, everyone finds out the true story and turn against her. I'm not sure what happened after that but I can't remember the name of the book. it is a young adult fiction and also romance.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments Following

message 3: by Seaira (new)

Seaira | 6 comments It kind of sounds like 'Twisted' by Laurie Halse Anderson. Was it told from the male POV?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson - Sea's suggestion

message 5: by Miss Mara (new)

Miss Mara | 156 comments Sounds like In Too Deep by Amanda Grace (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Deng | 2 comments Rebecca wrote: "Sounds like In Too Deep by Amanda Grace (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...)"

omg yes thank you

message 7: by Miss Mara (new)

Miss Mara | 156 comments You're welcome!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Twisted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laurie Halse Anderson (other topics)