Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Awards > Suggestion/Petition about the addition of awards and other data (first edition, original language edition)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David (dpcossio) | 27 comments Hello,

I continue adding awards and data little by little. It happens quite often that there is a book that needs to be added as it doesn't exit on GR database.

In this case, data about awards (or first editions or original language edition in the case of translations) cannot be added directly but:

- Book needs to be created and saved.
- Data told before, included awards, needs to be added separately and in a second step and saved.
- Award data need to be edit again to add the date and this for each of the awards, which in case of masterpieces can be quite a lot...

Is there any way to add all these data at once without needing to save and click so many times? To whom I could suggest this?

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestion.

David.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4415 comments David wrote: "Hello,

I continue adding awards and data little by little. It happens quite often that there is a book that needs to be added as it doesn't exit on GR database.

In this case, data about awards (..."

Hi David

Generally we aren't allowed to discuss how the website works here.

You could either start a discussion in the feedback group or you could email support AT goodreads DOT com.

message 3: by David (new)

David (dpcossio) | 27 comments I will do as you say. Sorry to have brought the question in here.

Thank you!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4415 comments David wrote: "I will do as you say. Sorry to have brought the question in here.

Thank you!"

Not a problem! :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.